Nice To Meet You

The Switch

*Mino's Pov* 

We finally arrived at the hospital.

"Do you think its gonna be awkward for them?" Jinwoo said as we were walking to elevator.

"Well, we'll figure that out when we get in there" Seunghoon replied to him.

"Hey guys. Wait up" I saw a figure running our direction. 

"Oh hey. What are you doing here?" I asked Bobby.

"I can say the same to you"

"Soryong woke up" Seungyoon cut in before I could speak.

"Oh really!?" Bobby looked shocked. "Thats crazy"

"Why is that?" Taehyun spoke up.

"Kali woke up too" He said.

All of our mouths were dropped.

"How awkward is it now!" Jinwoo said again.

"Shut up Jinwoo" Seunghoon whispered.

Bobby slightly laughed.

"So Rome here as well, im assuming" Seungyoon asked him.

"Yeah, I was actually gonna ask if you guys seen him around here" 

"Is he not in his room?" I finally spoke.

"No I just checked" 

"Well take a break and come with us. We can introduce you to Soryong if you like" Taehyun suggested.

Bobby looked hesitant at first but then finally agreed to come with us.

 

*Aaliah's Pov*

Soryong and I were laying on his bed again and I felt myself beginning to fall asleep.

I heard the doorknob moving and I figured it was the Doctor to check in on Soryong.

I sat up on the bed and Soryong did the same.

I smlied when I noticed it was the guys instead. 

Taehyun immediately ran to Soryong, crushing him onto the bed.

You'd swear they were dating.

"Its so nice to see you awake Soryong" Seungyoon said.

Taehyun finally got off of Soryong and let the other guys get their hugs.

I noticed someone just standing beside Mino and I realized it was Bobby.

I stared at him, not knowing whether I should introduce him or not. What would I say 'this is Bobby I recently dated his best friend while you were in a coma'. I guess everyone noticed that I was staring at him, and Soryong began to notice him too.

"Is he a friend of yours?" Soryong asked me.

Bobby stuck his arm out. 

"Oh, im Bobby" He and Soryong shook hands. "Im friends with..uhh.."

"He's my personal trainer" Mino cut in.

"Oh, really? Thanks awesome" He smiled. "You could train me sometime. Being in that coma has me all weak" He began flexing, causing us all to laugh.

I looked at Mino and mouthed a 'thank you'.

He nodded his head in return.

 

*Rome's Pov*

Come to room 3926. I saw the text from Bobby. 

I knew exactly what room that was, but I was confused on why he wanted me to go there.

I told Kali what Bobby sent.

"Its my first day awake and I already lost you to Bobby" She joked.

I laughed. "Come on. Im curious to know what he wants"

I dragged Kali along with me as we walked a few doors down from ours.

I knocked on the door and it opened revealing Aaliah's confused face.

We stared at eachother, until Kali spoke up.

"Oh! Do we have the wrong room? We're looking for someone named Bobby. Wait, youre the girl we bumped into. Sorry again" She smiled.

Aaliah blinked a few times and then looked at Kali.

"Oh, no Bobby's in here. Come in" She smiled and opened the door wide for us to come inside.

I immediately walked beside Bobby to ask why he wanted to meet here.

"Soryong, this is Rome. We're both personal trainers so if im ever busy, you can call him" Bobby introduced us.

I can see Aaliah glaring at Bobby from the corner of the room.

I shook his hand and I introduced Kali to him as well.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Aaliah spoke, but nobody knew who she was talking to. 

I turned around assuming it may be me, as well as everyone else did.

But we were all suprised when she walked in front of Bobby and pulled him out the room.

Soryong had a confused look on his face and Taehyun started a conversation to distract him from what had just happened.

 

*Aaliah's Pov*

I snatched Bobby out the room and we walked to the end of the hallway.

"Yes?" He said when we stopped walking.

"Why did you bring him here?" I semi-yelled.

I wasnt ready to face the reality of the situation. 

"I just thought-"

"Thought what Bobby!? I wasnt ready to introduced them. I was just with him not even 3 hours ago. Do you understand how scared I am right now?" I felt the tears about to fall.

"I was stupid. How could I possibly think I was going to be able to get away with this"

"Hey calm down. Im sorry. I figured I'd introduce them now and then maybe you could tell them later"

"Do you understand what Soryong will do to Rome if he finds out?"  

"Wait? Were you not planning on telling him at all?" Bobby looked at me.

I kept quiet.

"Are you serious Aaliah?" He yelled/whispered.

"Yes im serious! I wanted to keep this a secret for as long as I lived" 

"Keep your feelings from Rome a secret? Do you know how selfish that sounds, lying to both men. Making Soryong believe he's the only man you love and making Rome feel that you dont love him when you know you do, we all know you do" 

"Well what am I supposed to do" I whined.

"You gotta just rip the band-aid, sooner or later. But you HAVE to do it" He said.

I sighed and hugged Bobby.

"Im just scared that after this, Soryong will leave me" I began to cry.

"If he loves you like you say he does, then he will understand" Bobby comforted me.

I wiped my tears and sighed.

"Okay, lets go" I said.

Back inside the room, I saw that Rome and Soryong were actually getting along quite well.

I walked over to Jinwoo. 

"Are you okay?" He whispered in my ear.

He mustve noticed my tear stained face because he helped fix my makeup. 

"Thank you" I smiled at him.

"Hey" I heard a voice.

I looked over at who was speaking to me. To my suprise, it was Kali.

"Hello" I smiled.

"So how do you know Bobby?" She asked.

"I met him in the elevator, while I was visiting Soryong" 

"Oh" She said.

She began making small conversation with me.

She seemed like a really nice girl.

I felt really bad for hiding my true feelings from her and Soryong and it felt weird for me to talk to her and I guess Seungyoon sensed it, so he joined in our conversation and the two of them began conversating by themselves.

I just sat there and watched the two men that I love, engaging into conversation.

Soryong looked at me and I smiled. I looked at Rome and he smiled.

Everyone seemed to be having a good time.

I walked to Seunghoon & Mino and they included me into their conversation, knowing how overwhelmed I was at the moment.