A New Year

The Switch

*2 Months Later*

"Bobby" I yelled in his ear, just to be annoying.

Bobby and I were shopping for the New Years party we were hosting together. 

"Really? In my ear?" He walked away annoyed.

I chased after him, with my list in hand. "We still need to buy decorations, how much food are you going to buy?"

"Men like to eat, we dont care about decorations, all we care about is if there 's enough food" He said.

"Aish, youre so annoying. Fine I'll decorate all by myself then" I walked away, snatching his beanie off in the process.

I heard him complain about how cold he was now, but I kept walking to find the decorations. 

~~~

Choosing decorations was harder than I thought. Did I want a colorful theme? Black and Gold?. 

I sighed, rubbing my forehead.

I just grabbed the black and gold decorations and threw them inside my hand basket.

I searched the store to find where Bobby had went, because he wasnt in the aisle I had left him in. 

I felt my phone buzzing and I grabbed it out of my front pocket, seeing Bobby's caller I.D photo.

"Where'd you go?" I answered.

"Im in line already, hurry up!" He said.

What the heck! I rushed to the check out area, and searched through all the people hoping to spot him.

I finally spotted him, being the tallest one in the line and rushed over to him, letting people know that I was with him and I put all my items down next to his, as I glared at him.

"Dont give me that look" He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and adjusted his beanie on my head.

"You look pretty hot in my beanie, too bad Rome saw you first" He said. 

I scrunched my face. 

"One, I'll accept that compliment. Two, what do you mean 'too bad Rome saw me first?' We're not together"

We payed and headed to his car.

We put all our purchased items inside, and we sat inside.

"Why not?" Bobby spoke, startling me. We had'nt said a word to eachother since we paid for our stuff.

"Why not what?" I asked.

"You know he really likes you" 

"Yeah..He told me" 

Bobby looked shocked. "And what, you just said no?"

"No-"

"No? So you said yes?"

"No, I told him that I love Soryong"

"So you do like him back, but you love Soryong as well?" He continued to question.

"Oh my god, Bobby!" I looked at him, clearly annoyed.

"You know" He sighed. "Its okay if you're in love with two people at once. As long as you figure out who it is you really want to be with at the end of the day" He looked at me seriously.

"Im not confused" I told him.

"Then why cant you say you dont like him back?" He asked.

I looked away and out my window.

I kept quiet and thought to myself. Why cant I say that I dont like him.

I say it in my mind all the time, but I've never heard myself actually say it out loud.

Bobby took the silience as I wasnt going to continue this conversation, so he began to drive away.

~~~

We made it to Bobby's place, in silence, and I began to take the bags out the car.

We had 6 hours until this party started.

I walked inside his house and was greeted by a killer smile. 

"Back so soon?" He smiled.

"Yes, but do guys really only think about food at parties?" I asked.

"Yes" He simply answered.

I walked over to next person near me.

"What about you?" I looked up at Taehyun.

"Decoration is important too" He said.

"Seeeee" I dragged out to Bobby, who had just walked in. "Taehyunnie believes decoration is important as well" 

I clung on to Taehyun body, as he began laughing hysterically.

As I was hanging on to him, I looked back into the living room and saw Rome staring at us. 

I immediately loosened my grip on Taehyun and walked into the kitchen where I found Seungyoon playing on his phone.

I crept behind him and watched him play 'Clash of Clans' on his phone.

"You're so obssesed" I spoke, casuing him to jump.

"Oh my" He held his chest. " How long have you been there?" 

"Not long" I smiled.

I looked up and saw Rome heading our way. I looked around and spotted Jinwoo on the floor.

"Stand up" I said as soon as I reached him.

"I dont wanna" He whined.

"Fine then" I pouted and walked away to find Seunghoon.

"Minnie, where Seunghoon?" I asked. 

"First off, how many times do I have to say dont ever call me that. Second, he's upstairs in the bathroom" He replied.

"Probably pooping" I heard Taehyun mumble.

"He better not be" Bobby joined in.

I laughed and made my way up the stairs.

I heard footsteps behind me. Must be Bobby telling him he better not be dropping the kids off at the swimming pool.

I reached the top of the stairs and turned a corner, only to be pulled inside a room.

The door was shut, and an arm was plastered on the side of my face. 

I didnt look up because I already knew who it was.

I continued to give my attention to the objects laying on the floor. 

Bobby sure is messy.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He finally spoke, after a minute of silence.

I stayed silent.

He put his other hand on the wall, trapping me.

"Im not avoiding you" I finally spoke.

"Then look at me" He said, I slowly shook my head.

I couldnt possibly look at him right now.

He removed one of his arms from the wall and used his index finger and thumb to slowly lift my chin up, as we made eye contact.

He was really close to my face.

"Seriously" He spoke so low, you could hear a pin drop. "What did I do wrong?"

"Nothing" I looked him in the eyes. "Im just trying-" 

I stopped talking and sighed.

He removed his fingers from my chin and poked my stomach.

"Im trying to get my feelings together" I finished.

"Am I finally getting into that heart of yours?" He smiled.

I slightly laughed.

"Quit playing" I tried to walk away, but he pulled me back.

He leaned closer so that our noses were touching.

"I've got you, and you know it. Just come talk to me when youre ready to admit it" He stepped back and winked. Then he left the room.

After a minute of shock, I walked out of the room and into the hallway.

I bumped into someone heading for the stairs.

"Oh, Seunghoon. Sorry" I apologized. 

"Are you okay? You seem a little weird" He asked.

"N-No" I stuttered. "I was just looking for you" That was actually true.

"Oh, well you found me" He smiled and I smiled back.

"Well lets go down, shall we" We linked arms and made our way down the stairs.

Seunghoon automatically went into the kitchen and helped Mino cook the food, and I sat down on the floor next to Jinwoo.

I looked up and made eye contact with Rome and he winked again and went back to talk to Bobby.

I held my breath and cuddled next to Jinwoo.

"Dont mind me" I said, after he gave me a weird look. "Im just tired" 

"Oh okay then" He smiled and continued to play on his phone.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I hope this chapter made up for that last one. Sorry!

What do you all think?(: