Just the Two of Us

The Switch

I was hanging out at the beach with the guys. They were jumping up and down in the ocean but I stayed back with our stuff and let my toes mingle with the hot sand.

"Come in with us!" I heard Seungyoon yell.

"In a little bit" I yelled back. I could merely see him nod his head.

I sigh and lay my back down on the collection of blankets we had scattered everywhere. As I lay down, I smile at the figure thats looking me right in the eyes.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked him.

"Because..." Rome replied.

"Well dont, its weird" I said, and we both laughed.

He stared at me for a few more seconds until I broke eye contact.

"Do you wanna go out.....for a swim that is?" I asked, pointing to the water.

I had to make a quick recovery.

He stood up and I took that as a yes, so I stood up as well.

Not long before my feet didnt touch the ground anymore.

"Rome no put me down" I pleaded, but he continued to run towards the water.

As soon as the water was thigh deep for Rome, he began to tip me over so that my head was 10 inches from the water.

"No no no please stop. Guys help me" I screamed. I tried my best to look at them but it was difficult. 

I did catch a glimps of Taehyun and he just stood there, watching.

Like really?

Finally, Rome put me down and I instantly wished he would pick me back up only because the water was freezing cold.

But before I could run back to the shore, I pulled back into his arms, wrapped in a hug.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

He didnt respond, instead he guided my face to face his and he slowly leaned in.

"RIIINNNNNGGG" He yelled in my face.

He continued to yell over and over and over and over- 

I jumped up, out of my sleep and took a second to realized what I had just dreamed. 

That thought was short lived as my doorbell was constantly ringing.

UGGH IM COMING. I thought in my head as I slowly walked to the door, yawning.

I opened the door and held it open because I knew it had to be either Mino, Taehyun, Seungyoon, Jinwoo or Seunghoon. 

Who else would be knocking on my door at 6 am.

Once I realized that the figure never stepped inside, I looked back out to see who was at the door and it took a while for my eyes to adjust, but when it did I jumped back a little.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Rome.

It felt awkward for me, knowing of the dream I just had 30 seconds prior to him arriving at my doorsteps.

"I know its early" He began. "But I need you to wash up and get dressed"

I didnt bother questioning/refusing since I was too tired. Like is this even really happening? Im not still dreaming?

I lazily motioned my arm telling him to come in and he sat down on the couch and the tv.

I began walking back up the stairs when I heard him yell out.

"And make sure you brush your teeth" I stopped walking, sighed, and continued walking again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Half an hour later, I was dressed and fully awake.

http://www.polyvore.com/aaliah/set?id=142751188

"Now" I began, as I walked down the stairs. "Where are you taking me?"

"Cant tell you" He said, turning off the tv and walked out the door. 

I grabbed my bag and keys and locked the door, then tried to catch up to him.

During the car ride, Rome played me some songs that he produced and I had no clue that he would have such a beautiful voice.

"You have a nice voice" I said quietly to myself.

"Oh thank you" He replied.

He heard that?

"This is a song I wrote for Kali" He said quietly. 

I looked up at him.

"I was going to play it for her when I proposed, but I never got the chance to do that either" He looked a little sad.

"You're that serious about her?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I mean arent you serious about Soryong?"

Man. Soryong. I was supposed to visit him today.

I guess he wouldnt mind.

"Yes" I replied back to Rome. "I love him, I wish he would propose to me". I frowned and looked out the window.

"Hey" I felt Rome grab my hand, which sat on my lap. "Im sure he will once he wakes up" He squeezed my hand.

The conversation soon ended and to avoid awkwardness, I went fishing through his music and I realized that we have the same taste in music.

After I chose the song of my choice, his face lit up.

"You like this?" He questioned.

"How can anyone not?" I joked.

We both sang together in the car until we reached our destination.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: My dad fixed my keyboard, hope I didnt lose you all..please continue to support! Im going to try and update alot these next few weeks to make up for lost times, but its also finals week so please do understand (:

Love ya'll!