Becoming Friends

The Switch

*The Next Week*

Soryong and I were hanging out with Taehyun and Daeryong at our place. More like I was hanging out with Taehyun and Soryong was hanging out with his brother.

Taehyun and I were in the kitchen baking strawberry cheesecake cupcakes and the twins were dancing in the livingroom.

"Ah! Stop it!" I smacked Taehyun's hand, who was eating frosting from the bowl. "You'll upset your stomach"

"Sorry mom" He pouted, his fingers.

I handed him a napkin.

*Beep Beep Beep*

The oven went off.

I opened the open door and reached for the tray, not realizing I didnt have any mits on.

"AHH!" I dropped the tray, hitting the floor. Luckily, none of the cupcakes fell out.

Taehyun was already at my side rinsing my finger off with cold water.

"Aish girl, how dumb can you be?" He rubbed my head.

Soryong was next to appear at my side, taking the place of Taehyun holding my hand.

"Are you okay?" He said, more loving than Taehyun could be. But thats just his personality.

"It stings a little bit, but i'll be fine" I smile at him.

"Okay!" He said and ran back to Dae and continued dancing where they left off.

I scrunched my face and gasp.

"How dare he?" I joked to Taehyun.

He laughed and helped me pick up the tray of cupcakes that were still on the ground, after handing me the mits first.

We put the tray on the counter and waited for them to cool down before we began spreading the frosting on them.

As soon as we were done, the doorbell went off.

"I got it!" I heard Soryong say.

I the frosting off my fingers.

"Mmm this is good" I told Taehyun.

"See! Now take that smack back" He said like a child.

 I rolled my eyes and walked to the living room to see who was at the door.

To my absolute suprise, it was Rome who I havent seen in weeks.

He had shaved his hair which made him look even more attractive, which scared me.

"What is he doing here?" I didnt mean to say it so rude, it just came out.

He looked away and I felt bad.

I walked back into the kitchen and began to wash the dishes.

"I asked if he can train Dae and I at the gym today" Soryong followed behind me. "Hope you dont mind!"

He smiled.

"Why would I mind?" I asked.

I could see Taehyun smirking behind Soryong and I glared at him, looking back at Soryong.

"Ohh is that something sweet I smell?" I saw Rome appearing in the kitchen, reaching for a cupcake and eating it.

Taehyun looked like he was so appalled that I just let me take one and didnt smack his hand.

"You can have one now!" I smiled and laughed the same time.

"Why make cupcakes if youre going to the gym?" Rome asked.

"Cause were about to burn it off" Soryong came out of nowhere, busting into a karate move.

"....Yeah lets go" I said, clearly embarrassed.

 

(At the gym)

Of course being a personal trainer, Rome had Soryong and Daeryong pumping heaving weights, while Taehyun and I were going 5mph on the tredmills, having casual conversation and watching the twins struggle.

"They'd kill us if they could hear us talking crap about them right now" I said.

"I'll be back" Taehyun walked away.

"Where are you going?" I asked, I didnt want to be working out alone.

"Just to the bathroom, i'll be back" He laughed.

"Oh, ok. Handle your business" I waved.

I was walking when I looked up and saw Rome walking my way.

I looked at the settings on the machine and hoped that he was just going to walk passed me.

Wrong.

He stood right in front of my machine, and I finally looked up to meet his eyes.

"I see you cut your hair" I said to him.

"And I see you're engaged" He replied.

I stopped my machine even though I was barely even moving and I stared down at him.

"Yes I am, how about you?" I asked.

"Awh dont be like that" He said softly. 

"You know I hate to say, but I've missed you" He grabbed my hands.

It took me a while but I pulled them away.

"I've missed you too, but we cant be together anymore. You know that! Im very happy with Soryong" I told him.

"Then tell him about us" 

I glared at him.

"Are you crazy? He'll kill us both. Plus were not even together anymore"

I could see Taehyun walking back with a confused look on his face.

"Can we at least go back to being friends? I miss hanging out with you" He touched my hands again.

"I guess that wouldnt hurt anybody" I smiled.

"Ok, so how about tomorrow?" He asked.

I thought about it.

"Tomorrow's fine" 

By this time, Taehyun was back on his machine watching us, in silence.

"Ok, see you tomorrow" He smiled and walked back to Soryong and Dae, who were laying on the floor but jumped up when they saw him walking back.

"What was that!?" Taehyun asked once Rome was out of sight.

"He said he still wanted to be friends....What! Dont look at me like that!"

"Then why was he holding your hands?"

"Oh, you saw that. I dont know, hes always been touchy. Dont think anything of it okay, were both happier now" 

"Im still serious about telling-" 

"No Taehyun!" I interrupted.

"I wont risk losing him by telling him"

"Youre gonna risk losing him by not telling him" He said and walked off the machine and to another machine.

I sighed.

Every conversation involving Rome always ends in an arguement.

I walked over to Soryong and asked to speak with him in private.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Guys, im so sorry I havent updated for almost a month. Ive been so busy with school and its finals week but I took some time to update for you. Please continue to comment and engage in the story (: 

Again im sorry!