The Secrets Out

The Switch

"Im sorry sir, we dont wanna to perform anything on her until she regains consciousness. Its so we know she's not hurting" 

I could hear people talking but I couldnt see anyone.

"It shouldnt be long until she wakes. Please call me when she does" I heard a door close.

"This is all your fault" I could hear Soryong's voice.

"Guys! Now isnt the time for this" I could Taehyun right in my ear. Geez.

"Well its true" Soryong went off again.

I began to open my eyes a little and I could see how crowded the room was.

"Yeah So, wait till she wakes up" Daeryong said.

I moved my head so that I was looking at Seungyoon.

"Oh good! You're awake" He said, getting the attention from everyone in the room and they all looked at me.

Taehyun grabbed my hand, that wasnt hurt. Soryong ran to my other side.

"Are you okay? Does your head hurt?" He asked.

"Yeah you hit it pretty hard" Bobby added.

"I'll go get the Doctor" Mino said, leaving the room.

"My finger still hurts but other than that im fine" I explained, looking at Soryong.

"If it was someone other than you, I would have laughed at how funny you fell" Daeryong said, laughing.

"Thanks Dae" I said, sarcasm obviously present in my voice.

Mino came back a few seconds later with the Doctor and a nurse.

"Hello, my name is Dr. Jung. How are you feeling?" The Dr. came up to me.

"My finger hurts still" I frowned.

"I figured it would. Well your finger is swollen because its infected and there's a lot of pressure on it and so im going to have Jinyoung here, refering to the nurse that came in with him, help get rid of the pressure. Are you okay with that?" The Dr. smiled at me.

"Im good with that" I smiled at Jinyoung as Dr. Jung left.

"Im Jinyoung, nice to meet you" He said.

"Okay so im putting this brown stuff on your finger just clean the infection and then im going to take this needle and poke it through the swelling and then the infection inside is going to come out and the swelling will be gone and well just bandage you up. You ready?" Jinyoung said all in one breath, leaving me horrified. 

I didnt like needles and the guys and Soryong knew that.

They saw my face and couldnt help but laugh.

I took in a deep breath.

"Okay im ready" I finally answered.

Jinyoung laughed.

"You might feel a little pain, but thats just the pressure releasing itself" He said, as he stuck the needle in my finger.

And he was a man of his word, man did I feel it but soon all the infection was out and I couldnt feel anymore pain.

"Feels better right?" Jinyoung smiled. Boy does he smile alot.

I smiled back. 

"Yes thank you"

"If it causes you anymore problems, make sure to come back and i'll take a look at it for you" He said, as he wrapped my finger up in a bandage.

"Okay and thank you again" I smiled again as he opened the door.

"I'll walk you guys out" 

All the guys thanked him as they walked by. I was last to leave.

"Such a big entourage you have" He laughed.

"I know" I waved goodbye.

We payed the bill and left.

Walking in the parking lot, I realized that I was still in my bathing suit.

"Um..Soryong" I tapped his shoulder as we walked.

"Hmm" He said, not looking at me. I guess he's still angry at me.

"Did you bring me any extra clothes?" I asked.

He finally looked at me and took off his shirt, revealing his toned abs.

He handed me his shirt and continued walking to the car.

I had enough of this attitude he was having so I grabbed his arm, pulling him back.

This caught everyones attention.

"I'll meet you guys later. YOU" I pointed to Rome and he looked shocked by my tone.

"Get Kali, we need to talk" He just nodded, understanding that now was the time we explained everything to the both of them.

Everybody else got into their respected cars and drove off, leaving Soryong and I alone in the parking lot.

He refused to look at me and I hugged him.

"I understand that your confused and upset, you have every right to be. But please hear me out. I'll explain everything and give you the honest truth about how I know Rome" I told him.

He slowly removed me from his arms.

"Lets go" Was all he said, as he got inside the car.

During the ride, he never said a word nor did he look at me. He keep his eyes on the road and only on the road.

I reached in and held his hand that wasnt on the wheel and he didnt pull away.

With that I just smiled to myself. Maybe he doesnt hate me that much.

Once we arrived at our house, he let go of my hand and headed to the door unlocking it and going upstairs.

I walked in and locked the door behind me, following him upstairs.

When I reached our room, Soryong was already in the shower.

I grabbed the clothes I was going to wear and sat on the bed. I found my phone on the dresser and I texted Rome the address I wanted them to meet us at.

He replied with a simple 'k' and I didnt bother replying back.

I was so scared. Was today the day that Soryong was going to leave me? Would he understand that I thought he wasnt going to make it? But did I really move on so quickly? Maybe he does deserve to leave me.

 In the midst of my conversation in my head, the shower turned off and out came Soryong, lower half wrapped in a towel.

He walked into the closet and grabbed some clothes and put them on.

I just watched him, cause it might be the last time that I see him like this.

"Are you gonna keep staring at me or are you going to shower?" He said.

"Oh, yeah" I walked into the bathroom and the shower.

When I got out the shower, I put on something basic and met Soryong downstairs who was watching TV.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Mhm" He said, standing up.

"You look nice" I told him.

All he said was "thanks" and walked towards the door.

Inside the car I told him where I wanted all of us to meet and he knew the way to go.

~~~

We were the first ones to arrive and we sat down at a bench.

I sat across Soryong as he looked at his fingers. 

"Why wont you talk to me or even look at me?" I asked him.

"Im talking to you now arent I?" He said.

Wow. Attitude.

I saw a car pull up and out came Rome and Kali, hand in hand. 

At least someones relationship may last. Unless she doesnt know why she's here.

They reached our table and Rome sat beside me and Kali sat across from him, beside Soryong.

"This place is beautiful" Kali said.

"I know. This is the place Soryong and I had our first date" I told her and I grabbed on to his hand, so he could stop playing with them.

He finally looked up at me and then to Rome who he stared down.

I cleared my throat and began to speak before anything happened.

"Do you know why you are here Kali?" I asked her.

"No, but now im very nervous as to why you asked that" She answered.

"Well.." I sighed. "The car crash that happened a few months ago...we were the ones who crashed into eachother" I said, moving my hands waving to all of us.

"That ended up resulting in you and Soryong going into a coma" Both Kali and Soryong looked at eachother.

"So what makes that okay for you two to kiss?" Soryong blurts out.

"What!?" Kali yelled, causing me to jump.

"Please...Let me finish" I said.

Kali glared at Rome and began staring me down.

I went to go visit Kali after figuring out it was her who I hit. During that visit, Rome found out that it was me who was also in the accident and from that moment he use to torment me. For weeks. He threw things at me and called me names-"

"He what!?" Soryong stood up.

"So please sit" I grabbed his hand and slowly sat him down. He just glared at Rome, who focused his attention on Kali.

"I realized that what I was doing was wrong and so I apologized" Rome cut in.

"And she didnt forgive me right away, it took a few days. But, after she did we started growing a friendship. We bonded over our grief and we knew how the other felt and I guess in the midst of our grief, something sparked between us and I kissed her first, i'll admit that. We confessed our feelings for eachother eventually and started dating" He stopped talking.

"The day of our official first date was the day that you both woke up and thats when we stopped" I finished.

"So I couldnt reach you becuase you were on a date with him?" Soryong looked at me and I could see the hurt in his eyes.

"I have a question" Kali spoke up.

All of us looked at her, except Soryong who was still looking at me.

"So did the two of you sincerly love eachother?" She asked.

It was silent until I heard Rome speak.

"Yeah, I honestly did" He said.

Kali then looked at me.

I looked up and met eyes with Soryong.

"Yes" I barely got out.

"But we realized how wrong it-"

Soryong stood up and walked away.

I could feel the tears about to fall, that is until I felt a sharp pain on my left cheek.

Kali slapped me.

The tears had fallen at this point and I saw Rome run after Kali who left after she hit me.

I stood up and tried to catch up to Soryong but as soon as I made it to where the car use to be, Soryong was already out of the parking lot. 

I grabbed for my phone and searched through my contacts.

I held it to my ear as it rang.

"Hello-"

"J-Jinwoo" I managed to get out.

"Aaliah! Whats wrong? Are you crying?"

"Crying?" I heard another voice on the phone. It sounded like Taehyun.

"Aaliah, where are you?" I heard more clearly.

Yeap, definitely Taehyun.

I told them where I was and they said they were on their way.

~~~

I told them everything that happened in the car as they drove me home.

"Wait here" I said as I got out the car.

I unlocked the door and walked inside and as I expected, Soryong wasnt home.

Probably staying with Daeryong.

To: Taehyunnie ^-^

You can come in, he's not here :(

I texted Taehyun.

Seconds later, Jinwoo and Taehyun were inside.

"Its okay" Jinwoo said, hugging me.

"Yeah, we'll stay with you as long as you want" Taehyun joined in on the hug.