Our First Date

The Switch

Rome took me out a park. But it wasnt any average park.

I have never heard of this place before, it was a park with a trial that you could run, hike or walk on.

Im glad im dressed appropriately.

"Im so tired, how much more do we have to walk?" I complained, swinging Rome's arm.

"Not much longer, dont worry" He smiled down at me.

I sighed.

We walked for about 10 more mins, when I was completely over this walk and this dirt.

"Okay, seriously are we d-" 

I cut myself off when I saw what I had came face to face with.

"Oh. My. God" I gasp.

"Ready to go in?" He asked, and I swung my head back to look at him.

"W-What" I stuttered. "I dont have any clothes to change in, let alone a bikini" 

I sighed. Im safe. I thought to myself.

"No, I brought us some" He said, showing me his backpack. 

My eyes went wide. So that's what he had that for, I thought it was full of water and snacks if we got hungry.

"But what about my hair?" I questioned.

Ha. That was a good one.

"I'll help you fix it, please?" He begged.

I looked at his expression and I softened. 

This boy planned for you both to do it and he actually brought you clothes for it, just freaking do it. I told myself.

"Okay!" I sighed and then smiled.

"Thats my girl!" He smiled and I laughed.

We both respectfully walked to oppisite sides of eachother and changed into the outfits that Rome prepared for us both.

"How did you know my size?" I asked him.

"Lets just say before I confessed, I studied your body for a while" He confidently said.

I was taken back. I suddenly felt really embarrassed and tried to cover myself with my arms.

"Ah come on. Dont be shy" He walked up to me and hugged me.

"You look beautiful"

"Thanks" I said as I felt a little more confident. 

Ive only felt confident in a two piece in front of the guys and Soryong.

I started to feel guilty all over again, but was distracted by a pull on the wrist.

"Lets go!" Rome dragged me to the edge of the waterfall.

~~~

We decided to head back soon, so we dried off with the towels he packed and changed back into our original clothes.

"That was so fun" I said as we were walking back.

It was getting dark and I was starting to get cold.

I guess Rome could feel my hands shaking cause he suddenly stopped walking and began taking off his jacket.

"You dont have to, were almost to your car" I pleaded, waving my hands.

"No. I would be a terrible boyfriend if I let my baby freeze" He said, wrapping his thick jacket around my body.

"Thank you" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Arent you going to be cold now?" I worried.

"As long as im with you, I can freeze" He said.

I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around him and tried to cover him with his jacket as well.

"Thank you" I heard him whisper.

We walked for a few more minutes in silence.

 "Ah finally!" I yelled when I saw the exit of the trail and the entrance to the park.

"Cant wait to leave me already?" Rome pretended to pout.

"Its not like that" I pushed him, causing the jacket to come off of him and fall fully on my shoulders.

I ran to car, once I saw it in sight.

While at the car, I patiently waited for Rome to unlock it for me.

"Hurry up slow poke, im freezing" I said, jumping up and down.

"You're freezing? You have my jacket!"

"You insisited I have it!" I shot back.

"Here! You want it back?" I began taking it off.

"No keep it on" Rome said, as he finally approached the car, unlocking it.

I hopped inside, waiting for him to start it so I could crank up the heater.

The ride was silent but it was nice. The whole way back, I was holding his hand that wasnt occupied with driving.

~~~

"Thank you for today" I said as we were standing in front of my door.

"Anytime" He smiled.

"I guess i'll see you later.." I tried to go inside, but he pulled me back.

"Ah ah not so fast" He smirked.

He grabbed me by the waist and lunged me foward, bringing his lips to mine.

"Now, ill see you later" He winked and walked back to his car.

I felt my cheeks burning hot and basically ran inside my house leaning against the door.

Oh man, he is something else. Much more aggressive than Soryong.