Next Time

The Switch

Aaliah's Pov:

We finally arrived at our destination and I couldnt believe my eyes.

"How did you get tickets? I hear they're impossible to get!" I asked, excited like a teenager going to their favorite concert.

I've always wanted to go to an Opera. I know its old school and only the elderly and the rich go, but it's something i've always wanted to experience in person. Im getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

"I know a few people and I figured what a better time then now!" Seunghoon said.

"Youre the best, I love you" I hugged him.

I looked at Mino and Jinwoo.

"Can you guys hang?" I asked.

"Yeah we got this" They both said.

~~~

30 mins into the Opera and Mino and Jinwoo were sleeping. 

Good thing we got these tickets for free. I snuck a few photos of them to joke about later.

I focused back on the opera just as the man was abandoning his woman. Madama Butterfly is such a sad story. How two people fall in love and he leaves her and brings back another woman. I couldnt imagine if that ever happened to me.

The actress hit a long note and I had goosebumps, she was amazing.

I looked over at Taehyun who was next to me showed him the goosebumps on my arm and he did the same.

~~~

The Opera ended and we made it to the car. Mino and Jinwoo were still wiping their eyes and yawning. 

"How can you guys fall asleep?" I asked.

"We werent slee- *yawn* -ping" Mino said.

"Ha okay. Sure you werent. I have proof" I showed them my phone.

"Well, whatever. Yeah we were sleep. It was just so boring" Jinwoo defended.

"Were all entitled to our own opinions Jinwoo~" I sang.

"You think youre so smart because youre an English teacher" He said.

"Dont be jealous because your students fall asleep on your history lessons" I laughed.

He stopped talking after that, creating laughter throughout the car.

After a moment of silence, I spoke up.

"You dont have to take me to the hospital, you can drop me off at home"

"Oh you're not going home yet!" Seungyoon told me.

"Um then where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see" Was all he said.

~~~
20 mins later of being squished between annoying Jinwoo and Mino, we arrived at a resturant.

"Lets go guys" Taehyun jumped out the car. 

I ordered a meal that wasnt too expensive and I gobbled it all down really fast.

So now I have to wait for them to finish.

.....

....

..

"So..." Taehyun began.

"Why were you crying?" 

"Is it that guy from the hospital?" Seungyoon said. "Because I saw him staring at your door tonight while you were changing"

I sighed.

"Ever since he found out that I was on the other end of the accident, he's been 'bullying me'" I confess.

"And why were you sticky?" Taehyun asked.

"He smashed a pie in my face-"

"Waiter!" Seungyoon called. "Check please"

Once we finished paying, Seungyoon grabbed my hand and basically dragged me out the restaurant, the guys trailing in the back.

He sat me in the front seat this time and we waited for the others to get in the car and he sped off.

~~~

We pulled into the parking lot of the hospital.

"What are we doing here?" I was scared to ask

"What room is he in?" He said, ignoring my question.

"Why are we here?" I asked again.

He gave a stern look that freightend me.

"1126" I blurt out and he got out the car.

I looked behind me at the guys with a questionable expression.

"What do you think hes gonna do?" I asked. "Im scared"

"Should we follow him?" Jinwoo suggested.

"Good idea" Mino said.

We all got out the car and Seungyoon was nowhere to be found. Man he's fast.

"Come on, hurry" I said, trying to ran as fast as I could in these shoes. 

 

Rome's Pov:

"Man you made her cry?" Bobby asked me and I nodded. "Dude's thats messed up"

"I know man i know. I felt really bad after and I wanted to apologize but it wasnt the right time"

"And when is the right time? The faster you do it, the more she'll forgive you. Dont drag it out" He said.

"Jeez man, dont rush. You dont know her like I do" 

"Like you do? So are you some expert on her now?" 

I kicked his leg.

"Shut up. I mean, I know that she's fiesty. She'll snap on me whether I do it now or later" I told him.

"Ohh~ man you know her quite well" Bobby smiled.

"What are you talking about? I have Kali" 

"Mhm-"

The door opened and some guy came in and went straight for me, punching me in the face.

"What the hell?" I heard Bobby yell.

"Yeah man, who the hell are you?" I said.

"That doesnt matter. The point is, who the hell do you think you are bullying a girl around?" The guy yelled at me.

"What are you talk-"

"Seungyoon what are you doing!?" At the door was the girl. She was holding her heels in her hand and she looked out of breath. Behind her, were the other 4 guys that are usually with her.

Now I finally understood what was going on. 

"Look, I know what I did was wrong. And I wanted to apologize for-"

"Too late for that!" He yelled.

"Seungyoon!" She yelled again. "Lets go, please"

The guy turned around and they were about to walk away. 

"If you ever come near her again, I will make sure that next time you won't be able to" He threatened and left.