My Feelings

The Switch

We ate the meal he prepared for us both.

"That was so good" I praised, holding me stomach.

He smiled and stood up.

"Thank you" He replied as he put the dishes in the sink.

"So what did you want to tell me?" I said, walking to sit on his couch.

But before I could sit down, my hand was grabbed and I was turned around.

"In here" He said as he lead me to another room.

I was a little nervous as to why he couldnt talk to me in the livingroom, but I continued to follow him.

He stopped at a door and opened it slowly.

Once I stepped inside, I was taken by suprise. And I mean, seriously, my jaw dropped.

"W-What is all this?" I stuttered.

He closed the door behind me and then stood in front of me.

"I know we've only known each other for little over a month now and I never meant for this to happen, but I just can't ignore my feelings anymore. The more I see you and hang out with you, my feelings grow deeper and when you leave, I can't wait to see you again. Nobody will approve of these feelings that I'm starting to develop but I want to explore them and I'm hoping you'll allow me to explore them. I want nothing more than for Kali to wake up but I feel like my feelings will change. Matter of fact, they have changed and as strongly I felt for her, I feel for you. I know you have Soryong and you love him, but I love you too and I can't possibly give up on you not after how close we've gotten. You've become the face I now see before I go to bed and the face I want to see in the morning. If you give me chance to prove to you how much you become a big piece of my heart, I couldn't ask for any more".

He finished, looking into my eyes.

I didnt know what to say. He just stared at me waiting for an answer.

I smiled and sighed.

"I dont know what to say" I told him. 

"Its true that I felt something between us" He smiled. "But I never thought of taking it to the next level"

He frowned.

"You're right. I have Soryong and I love him" 

I felt so bad.

"Just hearing that you have feelings for me, but you dont want to dig deeper in them is all I need for now"

He smiled again.

"Although I didnt get the full answer I wanted, can we still have dessert?" He pointed to the bed.

At first I was taken back, but when I saw the food, I calmed down.

I stared at the food in awe and back at him.

"Omg yes" I tried to hold back as much excitement as I could.

We sat side by side and ate, and talked like we we normally would.

"You know im not going to give up?" He said 

"Mhmm" I said, mouth full of cake.

You can try all you want, I havent given up on Soryong. I thought to myself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Two days later*

 

Taehyun and I were hanging out at his place.

"I have to tell you something" I said as we were laying out on the livingroom floor.

"What is it?" He replied.

*ding dong* The doorbell rang.

"Expecting company?" I asked him.

"Not today no" He said, as he stood up to answer it.

"Oh, hey! What are you guys doing here?" I heard him say.

"We were bored" I heard.

I knew that voice to well.

Mino.

"Well I have company" Taehyun said.

"Oooh female company~" I heard Mino say.

He was always such a ert.

I stood up to get ready to leave.

"Its okay Taehyun. I'll just leave" I said.

I guess hearing my voice, the 4 guys barged in the house.

"NO. Stay!" Seunghoon said. 

He put his hand on his forehead as if he was nervous about something.

"Were actually glad that youre here" Jinwoo smiled.

Oh, I missed that smile.

"Although what you said was wrong, it was wrong of us to ignore your presence for as long as we did" Mino began.

"Were here to apoligize" Seunghoon said. "Some of us more than others" He elbowed Seungyoon, who glared at him.

"Im really sorry Seungyoon" I walked in front of him. "You know I didnt mean a single word that came out my mouth"

"Please talk to me again" I hugged him and squeezed him as tight as I could. 

I gave him the most ridiculous sad face I could make.

"Ok" He spoke to me for the first time in weeks, along with a smile.

"I missed you so much, I dont know how much longer I could spend all day with these guys" Seungyoon said, and Mino scoffed.

"Well since were all here, I have to tell you all something" I remembered I had news to share.

Since none of the women at work would befriend me for being a foreigner, the guys are my guy friends and my girl friends who I spill everything too.

~~~~~

"What are you gonna do now?" Jinwoo asked.

"Im still going to be his friend, like before"

"But wouldnt it be awkward?" Taehyun questioned.

"Yeah, maybe a little bit. But weve gotten close, when you guys stopped talking to me, and I cant lose him as a friend now. So I have no choice" 

I look at Seungyoon who has been nervously quiet.

"Just do what is right" Was all he said.

"I am" I told him.

I hope so. I said to myself.