Trouble Brewing

The Switch

We made a pitstop back to Bobby's place so he could get a towel cause we agreed to get food and then swim in my pool.

Rome and I waited in the car again, this time I was out of breath and sweaty.

"The longer I sit here, the sweatier im getting" I said in disgust.

"Open the door then" Rome suggested.

"Ew its all over my neck and back" I complained.

Rome just laughed at me.

"Im really glad that you came, even though it wasnt just the two of us" He said, looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"Would it have been better just the two of us?" I asked.

"I wou-"

"Sorry it took so long" Bobby interrupted. "My stupid brother couldnt find his hat"

"Its fine" Rome said, annoyed that he was cut off.

We drove to this resturant and ordered our chicken for take out.

"This place has the best korean chicken in the world" Bobby said to me as we waited inside for our food.

I just smiled at him.

I was playing games on my phone as well as checking my social media networks while I waited, and I could tell Rome was staring at me and wanted me to look up at him. 

My phone vibrated and I checked my new message.

From: Rome -___-

I know you want to look up at me, why are you hiding from meee :( Not fair! 

I rolled my eyes and replied.

To: Rome -___-

There you happy..(:

I finally gave in and looked up at him and he was looking at his phone.

 

*Rome's Pov*

I saw her typing back to my message and my phone vibrated so I looked down at my phone.

From: Aaliah(;

There you happy..(:

I looked at her and she was looking down at her phone again. 

Ugh why would she look when I wasnt looking at her.

To: Aaliah(;

No im not happy. You looked when I was reading your message, silly girl :D

I sent the message and I saw her open it and roll her eyes and I couldnt help but laugh a bit.

She replied to my text and then she began texting another person. But whoever she was texting was making her laugh.

 

*Aaliah's Pov*

I responded back to Rome's text.

To: Rome -___-

Oh, well im so sorry to hear that *inserts fake tears*

After I hit send, I recieved another mesaage.

From: Bobbylicious*kissy face*

Why are you two secretly texting eachother? Is he harassing you? Should I hit him? Say it and i'll do it! :D

I couldnt help but laugh.

To: Bobbylicious*kissy face*

No you dont have to hit him lol but he wants me to look at him

I hit send and waited a few seconds until my phone went off again.

From: Bobbylicious*kissy face*

Why is he some stalker? ....ugh this chicken takes forever! :'(

I smiled and replied.

To: Bobbylicious*kissy face*

Idk he's your friend. Is he? and omg I know! *cries*

I hit send.

"Ok, your order is ready" The cashier called. 

We all stood up and I grabbed the bag, Rome held open the door for me but let go so that it hit Bobby in the process.

I sat in the car and put the bag of food in the seat next to me.

I took my phone out again and saw I had new message.

From: Rome -___-

Im glad to see that you've forgot about me so easily.

I didnt reply. I just stuck my phone back in my pocket and continued to listen to the radio.

Once we arrived at my house, I grabbed the bag of food and made my way inside.

Soryong was still glued to the TV.

He ran up to me at the sight of food.

"So whats this? And can I have some?" He questioned.

"Not until you expalin why you didnt tell me he was taking me hiking and why you didnt come to help carry me up!" I joked.

"After this we're going swimming, and youre joining okay?" I told him.

"Sure, can I call Dae?" He asked.

"Go ahead" I nodded.

Thats perfect. I thought. I'll just call the guys to join too.

We all ate the food on the table in front of the TV and watched cartoons until we were full.

After I was done eating, I ran upstairs to get my bathing suit.

 

*Bobby's Pov*

"Man I would've brought extra shorts if I knew we were going to swim after" Rome said.

"Already got you covered man" I said handing him the extra pair of shorts I grabbed when I went home to get my towel.

"Thanks man" He said.

"Im going to get changed, i'll be back" Soryong said, heading upstairs.

The doorbell went off.

"You can answer it" I heard Soryong say from upstairs.

"Okay!" I replied, heading to the door.

I opened it and it was Daeryong...I think. He dyed his hair so he look super identical to Soryong now.

"Wassup guys?" He said high-fiving Rome and I.

"Should we get started without them?" He suggested.

"Would they mind?" I asked.

"No they would just know it was my idea" He said.

"Well ok then" Rome said, heading to their pool.

Their pool was huge.

Rome and Daeryong jumped in and I walked over to the diving board.

 

*Aaliah's Pov*

Soryong already left to go swimming and I heard 'Oh my god Dae' so im assumming that Daeryong was here now. 

I had to finish putting on my sunscreen because I didnt want a worse tan than I already have.

I finished and made my way down the stairs when the doorbell went off again, meaning it could only be the guys just arriving.

I opened the door and I was correct of course.

Taehyun rushed in for a hug.

"Aw Taehyunnie I missed you too" I hugged back.

Mino walked straight to the backyard with a simple 'hey' as he walked passed.

I could hear the guys cheer from his presence.

"Thats a cute bathing suit" Seungyoon complimented.

"Thanks, just bought it" I smiled.

"Lets go then" Jinwoo skipped to the pool.

I could see Soryong about to jump inside so I ran up to him and jumped on his back, which caused him and I to both fall inside the pool.

"Babe are you okay?" I heard as soon as I rose above the water. 

I moved the hair from my face to see who was talking to me. When I was able to see clearly, I saw Soryong looking down at me.

Wait? Then who did I jump on?

"I told you she wanted me So!" Daeryong joked.

I screamed and swam to the edge of the pool and hopped out, walking to Soryong.

"I swear I thought he was you" I hugged Soryong, and he just laughed.

I kept looking from both Daeryong and Soyrong. Dae finally dyed his hair back so it was hard to tell them apart. 

 

Everyone thought it was funny that I was confused and took turns mocking and reenacting my scream.

"Haha very funny" I said to all of them.

I walked back inside the house because all of a sudden I started to feel a pain in my finger. The same finger I had burned when I was making the cupcakes.

I went to the freezer and got some ice out the tray and put it on my finger.

"Are you okay?" I turned around to face Rome who was really close behind me.

"My finger's starting to burn again. I burned it making the cupcakes that one day" 

He took my finger into his hand as he was inspecting it.

"Its getting really red, you might want to get it checked out" He said, sounding very concerned.

"Maybe, after we're all done swimming"  I said.

"So how come you didnt reply back to my text?" He changed the subject.

"No matter how many times I try not to, I keep imanging your smile. They woke up so suddenly, I wasnt able to lose my feelings for you so quickly. I know you're thinking the same thing" He scooted closer to me. His face was inches from mine.

I tried moving back but he just moved closer.

"I cant-"

"What is this!?" 

I jumped back, hitting my hand on the counter in the process and looked at Soryong. 

"No Soryong its not what it looks like" I waved my hand back and forth.

"Where you trying to kiss my girl?" Soryong ignored me and walked up to Rome.

I could feel the pain in my finger getting worse.

"Well I dont have to try, now do I?" Rome replied, cockily.

"What!?" Soryong shouted. 

"Rome, shut up!" I yelled.

By this time, all the rest of the guys heard the commotion and came into the kitchen as well.

"So its true?" Soryong looked at me.

"Theres more to the story than that" I tried to explain.

I winced at the pain in my finger and I looked down at it.

It was completely swollen and red at this point and I started freaking out.

In the meantime, Soryong and Rome were still yelling at eachother and everything was spinning too fast.

I couldnt control my breathing as I felt the room shaking .

"Aaliah are you okay?" I heard Seunghoon say before I hit the ground.