Hospital Greetings

The Switch

*An hour later*

"Im sorry ma'am but Soryong is in a deep state of unconsciousness. Nobody knows how long until he wakes up. Months, maybe years. All you can do right now is pray for a speedy recovery" The Doctor told me.

I backed into a wall and slid down, The tears continued to flow and they didnt stop.

I felt a comforting rub on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Seungyoon looking down at me with a comforting smile. 

I jumped up and hugged him and continued to cry on his shoulder. 

"Everything will be okay. We need to just support him and pray that he'll recover" He rubbed my back as he spoke with such a soft tone.

"He will recover" I mumble.

"Yes. Im sorry, he will recover" He corrected.

"Im going to see if the other boys are near, i'll be back" 

"Okay. I'll be by the vending machine" I smile.

"Of course" He said and I laughed.

We walked our seperate ways and as I was walking, wiping a few remaining tears, I bumped into someone.

 

Rome's Pov:

"Im sorry sir but Kali is in a deep state of unconsciousness. Nobody knows how long until she wakes up. Months, maybe years. All you can do right now is pray for a speedy recovery" The Doctor told me.

My fist balled up and I punched the nearest wall. The Doctor just left me alone, probably afraid I would lash on him, which may be true. 

I want to find the person who did this to the love of my life and make them feel the same pain as I do right now. 

~~~

After a few minutes, I finally came to a point where I wasnt completely fine, but I was able to function normally with society.

I decided to get some coffee to relax. But on my way there, some reckless girl bumps into me.

"Sorry" She mumbled as she walked past me.

I grabbed her shoulders as she continued wipe her eyes.

"Sorry? Thats it? Were all in this hospital for a reason. Were all in grief, you dont have to be rude" I yell at her.

She pushed my hand off her shoulder. 

"Excuse you?" She snapped back. "I am not in the mood to argue with some egotistical meat head like you" She walked away again to the same vending machine I was headed to.

Great.

I turned her around once more. 

"Will you give up?  I already apologized-"

"Is there a problem here?" I heard a voice. I turned around and 5 dudes stood next to the girl like a bunch of body guards. 

"Are you okay Aaliah?" One of them asked. 

So Aaliah? Thats the divas name.

"Yeah im fine Mino. Someone just doesnt know when to give up!" She stared at me with her most hatred eyes.

"Dude. She said she apoligized so just give it up" One of them said.

"Thank you Taehyun, but lets go guys. I wanna see Soryong" She said and walked away and they followed.

"I'll see you again dont worry. Make sure your body guards arent with you" I yelled through the hallway.

Man I hate that girl.

Now I have two people on my bad list.