In Her Eyes | 5

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had this feeling. I was scared, to be honest. I felt like I was being followed, and it was a feeling I didn't want to experience since it was a friday; many people, not to mention from my school would be around because of the clubs and frankly, I didn't want to be involved with any of them. I fastened my pace but heard the footsteps behind quicken with mine. Seriously, what have I done to deserve all of this.

I didn't want to look back. But I risked it. And as expected...

No one. 

Was I in some kind of movie? I only see these things happen in movies and dramas... so why was it happening to me? I gulped.

I tightened my hold on my bag and kept my pace. As long as I get to my house. I'm safe.

~

After what felt like hours, I finally arrived at the comfort of my own home. However, the beating of my heart still remained the same. I had put my bag down and sat on the sofa with a hot chocolate in hand. When I felt like I had regained my senses, I made my way upstairs, I just about reached the top of the staircase when there was a knock.

It can't be the same person.

Then came another knock.

It'll go away. So I proceeded in making my way to my bedroom. Even if I didn't let it show, I was a very easily-scared person, which lead me to locking my bedroom door. I washed up and got dressed into my nightwear. I tried to sleep but the thoughts of the person still waiting outside, haunted me. What if it was Suho? He would've called.

But what if he had forgotten his phone... I bit my lip and hurried downstairs. I wearily lifted my eyes to the viewer and (thankfully) saw no one. I let out a sigh. But to check fully, I unlocked the door, walked a few metres away and looked around the front. No one. I turned around and was overcome with shock.

What was Kim Kai doing in front of my house? Sat down and sleeping?

I cleared my throat since it was the only way to get his attention. But nothing. I kicked him a bit, not too hard, despite how much I wanted to just attack him. He groaned. He was drunk. It would be rude to just leave him here. But why would I let him in?

Should I?

"Aish!" I made my mind up that I was going to let him in. I may have held grudges, but it didn't mean that I was heartless. So with all my strength I lifted one of his arm around my neck and wrapped one of my arms around his waist. I found it weird and interesting how he seemed to be cooperating well, even when he was asleep. Once he landed on the sofa I heard a low groan from him. 

I looked back at him and stared. Yep, he was definitely good looking- and he looked even more so when he was sleeping. But just wait until that big mouth of his opens, you'll regret that you even said those things, Soori. I left the guy with a sigh. Now I had to think of a way to get him out of there wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter