In His Eyes | 13

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't know what came over me. But in that moment all I wanted to do was hold her, with hopes that she would trust me more but with fear that she would be gone, the real her, with a blink of an eye.

But good times do come to an end. We had been locked in since lunch, but it was only after school that the janitor found the two of us, he even scolded both of us, saying that we lockd ourselves in so that we could have some alone time, and not the kind of 'alone' time that Soori and I had experience. But it was adorable to watch as her face began to flush red... she actually thought about it. However, I failed to have the last word because just as the blood rushed to her cheeks she was out of the room. So with a brief 'See ya later' to the janitor, I sped away.

In fairness, she was quick, so quick that when I finally caught her distancing figure she was out the gates of the school. However, her figure wasn't the only figure I spotted. Across the road, behind a tree, a head turned, his or her eyes following the direction of Soori. And there was no doubt that his target was her; we were let out so late that there were barely any students in the school premises. 

So with all the speed I had left in me, I legged it to Soori.

"YAH! HAN SOORI!"

She stopped walking and turned back ever so slightly, to see my hands on my knees, trying to catch my breath. I thought she would wait but then again she was her. And she was the definition of 'unexpected'. 

So I ended up following her from behind, which was probably what the mysterious figure was planning to do but at least I had better intentions than him. However, I didn't mind trailing along, watching her hair sway from side to side- not to mention her hips too. I felt  my lips creeping into a smile. Yet, I didn't bother to stop myself.

Many silent moments later, I found myself trudging towards her front door, I shifted my eyes towards the girl who had her eyes on me, one hand on her hips and one on the door knob. 

"You may go now."

"What no coffee?" I suggested.

"Goodbye Kai."

"It's Jongin," she rolled her eyes towards my reply, gave me a what-I-thought was a sly wave and slipped herself in through the door, "Goodbye Soori."

I turned around and looked up. 

Only to find the shadow following both of us home. He was, again, hiding behind a tree. What does he want? From the beginning of our journey, I felt it. His footsteps were light but the atmosphere felt different. However, being a son of a huge company owner, or better yet being the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter