In Their Eyes | 11

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soori awakes from her deep slumber, she screams upon finding that she woke up half an hour late. She leapt out of bed, turned her music to full volume and headed to the shower. After getting changed, she arranged all her books into her bag and grabbed the project. Not having breakfast, she headed to the bus stop.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol also made his way to the bus stop, however this time, he wasn't alone. Kai was following along, now aware that Soori goes on the same bus. Chanyeol smirked, remembering the words that came out of his cousin's mouth.

"Because I have my eyes on her."

Yes, the older male did like the girl, but from the start it was only ever friendship that he felt. Ever since the project started, he'd noticed Kai's lingering stares. It was a look that was new to his eyes. It was so rare of Kai to show such emotions, especially to a girl. Moreover, a girl who had been a victim of his 'bullying'? Truthfully, his cousin wasn't a bad guy. He just liked to play around... because he knew that in the near future that he wouldn't have the chance to act so carelessly due to his father's business.

Nevertheless, he decided to play with Kai's feeling. Because he felt that the only way to save his beloved cousin was if he had his own beloved... Soori was the perfect candidate, expecially as he witnessed Kai's actions after he said "What if I do?". The girl deserved love as well. And he was more than willing to play cupid. Even if that meant hearing incessant denying from both of them or having to invade Soori's comfort zone to make him jealous. 

Kai needed love. 

The bus finally arrived. And catching Kai's eyes was the girl he had wished to see for the past week, still not had the chance to apologize for the their last encounter. She was back to the normal Soori, the one he was used to... the Soori everyone was used to but that wasn't the actual 'normal' Soori and he wanted to be used to the other one, which ever one she truly was. 

"First one gets to sit next to the Soori..."

But the giant was already off. 

Inside the bus, Soori's attention stayed casted on her phone; she knew exactly who owned the tall figure before her. But then something blocked the rays of light hitting her again... another person? 

Her curiosity grew because out of the all the bus rides in the morning it was always only Chanyeol and her. She looked up and was faced with... him. 

Kai.

Someone she had not seen ever since that night. Someone she did not particularly want to see in general. Up until that day she had not stopped thinking why she spilled everything to him. Was it because of fear? His piercing stare? Did she finally have enough that day? 

They shared a long staring battle, even when Chanyeol had sat beside her and placed the project from her lap to his lap, they did not break it. But she was the one to snap out of it first when she was aware that her stomach growled. She put her head down, hoping that no one heard but as Kai walked past, she noticed a small smirk working on his face. 

Chanyeol heard too, and it was enough to tell him that the girl missed breakfast. So ignoring the presence behind him; probably scrutinizing every single move he made, he pulled a cereal bar from his bag and offered it to the girl. Soori took it reluctantly, showing him a smile as a thank you.

Aware of the attention Kai was giving them, Chanyeol decided to start his master plan. So with his usual wide grin, he raises one of his arm, which he wraps around Soori, making her look directly in his eyes with her teeth sunken into the bar.

"Eat well, Miss Dimple!"

Aish! What part of "I have my eyes on her" did this guy not get?

~

"Alright, I'm aware that some people have already finished their projects so at the end of th elesson you may hand it in, for those who haven't... get it together! You have this week left. Lunch now, class dismissed." 

Chanyeol stood up from his seat with our project in hand, while Kai swung his bag over his shoulders and disappeared along the hallways. 

"Thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter