In Her Eyes | 12

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What is he saying? Kim Jongin who?

"A-are you ok?" I asked, interest in my voice but no worries.

He produced a small smile, to which made me want to smile too, but I kept it to myself. I gave him a funny look but his lips only curled into a bigger smile, his eyes joining in slightly. Suddenly the sound of footsteps high heels clicking, not just by one person, were heard in the distance. 

"I think I saw her somewhere here..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, and Kai oppa went the opposite direction so she'd be alone."

"Little Miss Mute can't get too close to our prince now, can she... This is why we need to teach her a little lesson."

And with a single click, we were locked in. Way too keep me away from the guy. I dropped my bag on the floor and ran to the door, twisting the handle and banging on it, but who would really help when it was their intention all along. I sighed in anger. I turned back around to face the guy who was... smiling.

"I'm totally fine. Are you?" 

I clenched my jaw, "Was this all a part of your plan? If you're messing with me then I'm telling you... you are messing with the wrong person." I picked my bag up and tried to search the room for anywhere I could escape.

"Those windows don't open, if that's what you're wondering." 

"Then please tell me, your highness, how do we get out of here in time for last period?" I asked, my jaws clenched as I looked at him dead in the eyes. However, he simply shrugged and sat down at the far end of the studio. But the thing that set me off even more was the slight smile, still lingering on his face.

But I did the same as him, I made my way to the opposite side of the room and sank down to the floor. I placed my bag on my knees and laid my head down, closing my eyes to forget about what just happened.

What did he mean by starting over? 

What even needed starting over?

What-

"I'm not what everyone makes me out to be."

I shuffled more into my position, getting more uncomfortable by the second. It was only his small breaths that could be heard.

"My family... isn't perfect. My dad... he's barely home." You're not the only one. "My mum... she's always home but you never feel it. And it's so stupid, but I... don't even know where my own sister is." I looked up to find him staring straight ahead, his eyes radiating nothing but honesty, his fingers fiddling with each other.

"School is how I get away from it all. Playing around is my way of living in the moment... because after I finish... I'll be trapped in a world, I never even wanted to enter in the first place."

"Who enter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter