In Their Eyes | 24

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe you! Are you seriously my mother?!" The mother sat on the armchair, while the youngest of the family paced around the living room loosening his tie and aiming words at his mother. He was not a bad son. He did everything he was instructed to do- even if he didn't want to, he would take over the company. He didn't know what he did to deserve this kind of treatment from both his parents. he wouldn't raise his voice like this to anyone, especially his mother but what she had done earlier that evening crossed the line. He had tried calling Soori over and over but she wouldn't answer him.

"Do you not have a heart or something?! Huh?" He stared at his mother, currently playing with the ring around her finger.

"What is all this noise?" Suddenly, his father comes in carrying a suitcase, his face contorted into anger. "Who do you think you are shouting at your mother like that?"

"And who do you think you are ruining my life like this? I don't want to be the CEO of some company I don't care for." He looked at his father straight in his eyes. "And I want to finally be happy with a girl that I am in love with. But your wife," the younger pointed at her, "She just couldn't keep shut, could she?"

"Kim Jongin, that's your mother!"

"Yeh, I thought so too..." He walked passed the furious man, but he grabbed hold of his son's arm. "Where do you think you're going?"

Jongin pulled his arm away harshly, "Away from this corrupted family."

"Fine. But know that after you step out of this house, you will no longer be considered my son."

The younger scoffed, "Since when was I ever considered your son?"

"You're seriously leaving your family for some girl who'll leave you sooner than her father comes out of prison."

"The only family I'm leaving behind is Yura, and I guarantee you that she won't feel left behind. Please. If you can't take care of me, take care of noona." Jongin walked away prepared and aware that as soon as he felt the outside's fresh air, he would have barely anything. No car. No money. No clothes. But he had Soori. And that was all that mattered.

"Hey Kkamjong!" He turned to face Yura who was holding up keys. She threw it so suddenly that he nearly missed it. "Scratch her and you're dead. No go get her!" He waved the key to his sister with a smile before entering the parked Range Rover. His mind was then filled with only Soori. He was convinced that she hated everyone at that moment. Even him because he didn't go up there to stop his mother from spouting nonsense. But the only thing he could think of was getting to her; knowing that she was fine (although she probably wasn't). So when he had reached her house the first thing he did was rush to her door.

But no lights were on and there were no sounds except for his constant knocking and his heavy breathing. She wasn't home. Hurriedly, he went back into the car and pulled a his phone to hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter