In His Eyes | 15

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I-I'm So-"

"You look stunning! Yoda, come here and see my friend!" My sister's piercing voice broke the eye contact between me and Soori. And soon enough, in came Chanyeol, whose eyes went wide at the sight of Soori. On instinct I went to my left a little bit to try and cover her up, I didn't like the fact that he had as much right to look at her, the way I did. 

"Miss Dimple!"

I heard a laugh come from behind me. She laughed.

"Yoda?" She came out from behind me with a smile on her face. WITH A SMILE! How come I can't make her smile like that? How come with the sudden appearance of Chanyeol, she brightens up with a snap of a finger? How come she doesn't act like tht towards me?

"Noona! I told you to stop calling me that!"

"Noona? She's you're sister?" Her eyes went from Chanyeol to Yura. Why do I feel so ignored right now?

"Kai's sister, my cousin noona," he shrugged. 

"You know each other?" Both me and my sister looked at the two, and honestly, I hated how Chanyeol was smiling like they were more than friends, while Soori was flushed pink- making it look like they were actually more than friends. 

"Yoda, don't tell me," my eyes widened, Chanyeol's eyes widened and so did Soori's. 

"NO."

"Whatever you say~" She sang playfully, "Soori, get changed back, we're buying that dress."

"N-no you really don't need-"

"What are you going to wear to Jongin's party, just this once, please?" I turned to look at her, her eyes remained with mine. I wonder what she was thinking, it was probably along the lines of 'like this jerk would actually invite me to his party.'

"I-I can't come..." I smirked at her reply, and her attempt at trying to get out of it but...

"Oh honey, the party's not until January, there's still two months left. And I'm making sure that you're schedule's clear that day! Go!" I stared amused at the scene of my sister pushing Soori back into the dressing room while, the poor girl had a mask of worriedness covering her face. I will make sure she'll come too. 

"Yah! Didn't you hear me? I said go over to Hugo Boss so you can find a suit to wear at your party!"

"But noona! You said it yourself, there's still two months!"

"Jongin, do it while I'm here. Please."

"Fine!"

~

I had followed Chanyeol to the store and immediately found a suit that matched my liking. It was a simple black suit but it matched me well, so I went ahead and tried it on. Chanyeol headed to the fitting rooms too, after finding a much more casual suit, something that fit his personality well. 

I was in the midst of buttoning up when I heard Chanyeol's deep voice from outside the room. "Hey Soori, do you mind helping me out with this tie? I've never been good with them..."

Is this guy making me hate him?

I didn't bother finishing because when I heard a small "sure" slip out of her lips, I couldn't allow it to happen. But then again, something had to come between us...

"How long does it take to put a suit on?" My sister eyed me up and down, while I eyed Soori and Chanyeol with annoyance- more towards Chanyeol. I didn't like the fact that she looked so cute, while tiptoeing to reach up for his neck. I disliked how close they were to each other. I, especially, was not pleased when his hands reached up to her waist to try and steady her on.

"Don't you think they look cute together?" I heard my sister whisper.

Unknowingly my fist clenched.

"No."

I went back into the room and changed back, even I couldn't believe how quickly I changed. I opened the door and found Chanyeol still admiring his reflection on the mirror; Soori doing the same along with my sister and an employee. Admiration- w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter