In Her Eyes | 26

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a week ever since Jongin started staying at my house. It had also been a week of constant judging at school. The news of what happened during Jongin's party had managed to spread due to the students who were there. Although they wouldn't say anything straight to my face, because I admit that I was constantly stuck to Jongin to avoid any commotion; but at the same time if he heard them saying anything he would probably transform into 'Kai'. But it couldn't be avoided everytime; all my classes weren't with Jongin. Sometimes I'd be lucky to leave the class with only 5 hate notes but sometimes I'd have to empty out at least 20.

I had become immuned to it.

Furthermore, no one at school seemed to know that Jongin had left his family and was living with me. I guess it was better that way, or else he would get looked down if everyone knew that he left his family. 

~

"Soori, I kind of invited the boys around your house... is that okay?" He sat next to me on the bus, with a sheepish grin.

"Well I can't really do anything about that since they're sitting behind us, can I?" I smiled at him. He just held my hand and muttered a small 'You're the best' in my ear. 

When we arrived I let them do whatever they wanted and set off for work. The music store re-opened recently and sales had been pretty well. I was happy to see more and more children going in and out of the store, purchasing beginner instruments. 

Suho and I caught up with each other, exchanging our Christmas and New Year stories while cleaning up the shop, ready for closing. He said that he was able to go on two dates but they didn't work out- something about the girl being too stubborn for him. He also bought a dog during the holidays and promised me that he would come over one day so I could meet her. Then he became persistent into making me tell him what had happened with my life...

And I didn't know where to begin. Was I supposed to begin with me getting a boyfriend? Everyone finding out that my father was in prison? Or that my boyfriend lived at my house?

But I didn't need to explain in too much detail when he would finish of my sentences and he would get everything correct. He threw me a knowing look but he was happy for me.

"It was the kid who bought the expensive guitar wasn't it? No wait! it's that tall giant that helped you film some kind of music video for... wait no... it's the other guy." I laughed at his confusion. "Are you sure he won't get jealous because you work with such a handsome guy?" I laughed even more.

"Oh trust me, you're the last of his worries."

"Go home!"

"Goodnight oppa!"

~

I trudged up to my front door ready to knock, when it instantly opened. 

"Thank God you're back Soori, I'm getting dizzy from Kai's pacing," Jongin moved to the side to let me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter