In Her Eyes | 9

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Should I say something? But what if it's the wrong answer?

How could it be the wrong answer? It was my house! He had no right to be there! So with no further thinking, I backed away fromt the guy and proceeded to face my front door. I was shaking at that point, though I had no clue whether it was fromt the coldness or the fear.

"I'll do the work again. You may go now."

I turned my key. I heard no reply from him so I made my way into the house. But as soon as I was about to shut the door, I felt something stop me from doing so.

"I want to come in." His voice was neither angry or soft. I didn't quite know what to make of it.

"You're not welcomed to!"

"You let me in or I'm going to kick this door open!" That scared me. Plus he had more strength than me, so I let go of the force that I applied to the door, allowing a drenched Kai into my house. We were both standing there, soaking. My bag, was on the floor, again, acting as some sort of barrier to keep me away from him. I felt hot tears streaming down my face but of course, no one could tell the difference between the tears and the water droplets from the rain. 

It was dark, all that surrounded us was the darkness and the sound of the rain hitting hard ont the roof, the odd lightning acting as some sort of light source.

"Why are you crying?" He took a step towards me, taking high step over my bag, but I took a step back. He looked down to his feet and hovered his eyes on my shaking body. Could he tell that I was scared? Am I being to vulnerable?

"I-I scared you..." He knew. Then from his mouth out came the two words I never expected to come out of the Kim Kai, "I-I'm sorry." He stuttered, and he said it lowly, quickly but the silence wasn't loud enough to cover it up. "Go and dry yourself." I don't know where he got the idea that he could order me around in my own home, but like an obedient maid I did as I was told. I left him downstairs, without telling him where the light switch was located. I didn't hear any shuffling, so I assumed he stood planted there.

I turned the shower on, allowing the the hot water drizzle down, warming up my cold body. I cleared my mind of all the negative thoughts that had invaded my personal space and breathed out. After I showered, I wrapped myself around my towel and went into my bedroom. 

Where I was faced with Kai, aiming my hairdrayer to our project.

His eyes widened. My eyes widened. I wnated to run away but my legs failed me this time. What do I do? This guy is a addict! Oh god! Please, help me out of this! Please let this be a nightmare- a nightmare's beter than this! I closed my eyes and hoped that everything would be gone. But I heard his voice.

"Go change, I won't look." I peeked with one eye opened and saw him turned fully around. What was he still doing there?

"GET OUT!" 

And that was it. I had my arms stretched out to emphasize only to then realise that my hands were the only thing that kept my towel wrapped securely around me. And as if it was a cue that I was done, he turned back around. HE TURNED BACK AROUND! I had never been more humiliated in my own life,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter