In Her Eyes | 25

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I love you."

The next day I woke up with Jongin looking down at me, his head rested on his hand. "Did you say something?" I croaked out. His previous sheepish grin was then replace with widened eyes. 

"I-I said I-IU... She- She came out with a new single... you should listen to it!" I nodded as I blocked my eyes from the seeping sunlight. But I was disturbed when my arms was pulled and I was made to sit up. "Let's have breakfast!"

"Jongin, it's 6am on a Sunday! If you're so hungry, go downstairs!"

"Jagiya~" I straightened up when I heard his cooing. He was trying to make me go down and make him breakfast by doing...

"Aegyo? Really?" Then he transforms to his normal self, pulling off his breath-taking smile. Finally convincing me. "Fine!" I shuffled and got out of bed and went into the bathroom, I grabbed my toothbrush and leaned on the doorway to see Jongin going around the bed, fixing it. When he was done he looked at me proudly. 

"I'd make the greatest husband." He wiggled his eyebrows, while I choked on my toothbrush. In no time, he was behind me patting my back. I looked at him through the mirror and glared at him. "You love me though." He grinned at me. But I turned away from him, his words running in my head like a mantra.

Do I love him? He seemed so sure. Does he know me better than myself? What?

"You're blushing, angel." He walked past me with a smile; making me blush harder. This playful side of Jongin, made my heart flutter. Before, when I saw 'Kai', I would have never thought that hidden within him was Jongin.

~

After searching through all the cabinets I was able to find two bowls of ramen at the very back. I wasn't too keen on going grocery shopping until, I had truly ran out. What I was keen on was saving money, to pay for everything by myself. Serving the two bowls on the table, I faced a pouting Jongin. I fiddled with the chopsticks, "I'm sorry, if you're not used to this kind of meal..."

"No, no it's not that! Actually, I haven't had ramen for a while. But, Soori, is this what you eat everyday?"

"No, of course not, I cook every now and then..."

"Let's go grocery shopping." Aware that I was running out of stock so I nodded my head as we began eating. Silence surrounded us but I wanted to ask him a few more questions from the night before. Was all his happiness a front? I was sure that he missed them. Although, he might not be in good terms with his parents, it's inevitable to not want them back. 

"Jongin..."

"Hmm?"

"It'll take time but... you'll be able to forgive them." He sighed as he placed his chopsticks down and shakes his head with a small smile.  

"You're too nice, angel. But like I said... We'll live and-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter