In Her Eyes | 3

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Appa, 

It's the second day of school today... don't even get me started on how I managed to survive the first day.

Everyone's the same, I'm still the same.

So you don't have to worry about your precious little girl not loving you anymore kkk, you know you're my number one!

And of course my only one!

I really do hope you're coping well.

Come back soon appa!

Your number one fan,

(mok)soori ♫

I stood up from my desk and folded the handwritten letter then slid it into my little jar, where all of my letters had been kept for the past 3 years. I had just woken up and decided that going to school early was the best option. So I carried my phone from my bedroon to the kitchen, blasting my favourite SHINee songs while cooking myself some breakfast and preparing my lunch. I danced around the kitchen, holding a whisk to my mouth and singing into it- things that my father and I always did together. 

Afterwards, I ran upstairs to take a shower and came out in my underwear, water droplets falling from my hair to my shoulders. I dried and straightened it before I slipped into my dark skinny jeans and my oversized hoody. I went up to my mirror and applied a of mascara and a tint of eyeliner on each eye, finishing off my look with my frames. 

"Looking good!"

I grabbed my bagpack and raced over to the bus stop, it was only 7:05- there was still another hour until school, so taking the bus and taking a break from walking was an option I was willing to take. 

The bus soon arrived then the blur of the different buildings started to mix with one another. But the mix was calming, especially with the music flowing in my ears. It was only then that I realised how relaxed I was. Let's be early from now on, Soori.

7:48 the bus stopped at an unfamiliar location. But looking around, I could see that what surrounded me was nothing unfamiliar; I just happen to turn blind at the sight of where all the spoiled brats lived. Really what was the point? Like any of them would be up this early! Or even take the bus!

But someone's always there to suprise me.

My train of thoughts crashed at the sight of a tall brunette, who had managed to knock his head on the top bar of the bus, while trying to sit down. I chuckled quitely to myself as he took the seat in front of me. Everything turned quiet again, in the bus that is... inside my head the music was still everywhere. But that was until he turned back to look at me, that the music seemed to have rose to its highest. That was when I realised that my fingers had been playing with the volume rockers, I let go immediately. I had a mini heart attack due to the loudness, which made me drop my phone along with my earphones and my glasses to the floor. 

Again I panicked as I tried to search for my phone and glasses, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter