In His Eyes | 4

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It had been 3 days since Chanyeol moved to the school. And a full week since we started. It seemed that he settled in well, he got along with my friends and obviously with the girls- but he didn't give them a second glance. But I have been wondering why... 

The girls at our school didn't look bad- there were better in the clubs and perhaps the music store I bought that guitar from- but they were definitely not that bad. I also found it confusing how he would refuse a lift from my driver when we lived about a block away from each other and he always had his grin on when we meet with him at school. But when we ask him why he seemed so happy, he would just reply with, "The view was pretty."

To add on to that, sometimes he would have lunch with us and the next thing, he would have gone off to somewhere unknown. I never follow him because he knew what he was doing. Plus, if he went to do some business in the janitor's closet, why would I intrude?

~

We got let out of school at exactly 3. It was friday and the weather was fine, so I invited the boys to go out and shoot some hoops. But due to popularity, most people decided to follow us anyways. Mostly girls but who would mind?

"Kris and me, Chanyeol and Sehun. Game?"

"What's the deal?"

"One of the losers ask Miss Mute out on a date... and kiss her! Picture needed."

"That's not fair, you have Kris!" Sehun you little whiner.

"Yah Kai! You can't do that... she's still... a girl... with feelings." Did he just defend her?

".... Feelings? That girl is a stone! Game on!"

~

"AISH! Kris, where the hell was your game today?" I lashed out at Kris, while the other two danced in victory. By the time we had finished, it was 6pm. We were all exhausted but the girls still had the energy to stay and watch.

"Oppa you know you could just change the girl. I'm always here." Easy girls. 

I stood up from my sitting position and smirked as I wrapped my arm around the girl's shoulder. "Yeh, I could just change the girl," the boys looked dumbfounded. I was certain that if I had changed the girl to any girl at this school they wouldn't have minded, and that's why it took us that long to finish; we all put up a good fight. Mine and Kris': not good enough, obviously- but either way I still won. Or should I say this girl won?

"I'll see you on our date tomorrow," I winked at her as I slipped a piece of paper in her hand, I waved goodbye to the guys but from behind me I could hear them complaining about how I could change the rules so easi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter