In His Eyes | 2

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She seemed to be in a state of shock after my question. However, after our simple eye contact, it feels as if those eyes had been recognised by mine before. But what was there to be shocked about? Was she one of my girls at the club? A girl I had spent the night with but had forgotten because of the alcohol? 

But I wouldn't forget such a beauty.

Her jet black hair tied back revealed her long neck. Model material. I didn't have much time to examine her face but if it was as beautiful as her voice, I'm sure I'd never get tired of looking at it, like how I would never get tired of hearing her voice. 

I tapped her shoulder, in which she replied with a flinch. I hoped that she would turn around but instead she stood facing the guitar and breahed out. 

"I'm sure we h-haven't met before. I'll get my colleague to sort the guitar out."

Then she was off to the first floor.

I could just imagine how her voice would sing different melodies, how her long fingers would press the different notes of the piano creating a beautiful harmony between the two. I didn't notice the smile on my face until I landed on my reflection on the guitar's shiny surface. Snap out of it. I heard footsteps, but was disappointed to find a guy probably a few years older than me, although his height said differently.

"So you'd like this guitar, sir?"

"No, I'd like for your colleague to serve me."

The smaller male straightened himself and stared at me. "I'm sorry, sir, but she's on a break." 

"Then I'll wait."

"Her shift's over."

"Then I'll come back tomorrow." I challenged him with a raised eyebrow, this guy seriously didn't know that what I want, I get. He let out a low huff and walked back upstairs. I heard the shuffling of feet then a loud whisper.

"Suho get off me, I don't want to serve him!"

Why?

Then my eyes caught a girl being dragged down the stairs carefully, struggling and failing to climb back up and I felt an infamous smirk creeping its way on my face. Once she caught sight of my smirk, she instantly glared at me- which made me chuckle.

Why would you be avoiding me so much if we've never met before?

"Follow me for the payment," her voice monotoned, but still beautiful. So while the other guy, whom I presumed was called Suho, was wrapping it, she lead me to the counter. Her head was down while working the till, but because of her tied back hair, I was able to identify more of her features: she had a straight nose leading down to her lips, which I was sure was as mesmerizing as her whole self. I still couldn't catch her eyes so I bent down a little bit to try and catch it. 

"Cash or card?" Her head still facing down.

"I think you should look at me when you're talking." I said. Deja vu much? While I fished my wallet out of my back pocket I could have sworn that I heard her mutter, "How many times have you used that before?"

Have we really never met before? 

"Card." I held out my card and without looking up she reached for it but instead grabbed my hand. 

"Mian."

"No need to apologise Miss..." I let my last word linger as she got the card off of me.

"I highly doubt that you need my name for this, sir. Please enter your pin."

She handed me the pin machine and still she had her head down! Seriously, how was a till machine more interesting than the Kai?

Once the transaction was finished she held out the receipt in front of me and this time I took the opportunity to get a feel of her hands. She flinched, for the second time, and instantly pulled her hand away. I pulled a victory smile when I looked up but found the small dude placing the wrapped guitar on the counter.

"Thank you for your patience," although it was yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter