In His Eyes | 22

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At that point I didn't know what to do but chase after him. He had been creeping around like Soori was his property... I remembered distinctly what he mentioned about his "sister" finding a good one. I was certain that he meant Soori. But surely, Soori would have mentioned her brother to me. She hadn't gone into much detail about her mother and her new family, neither had she delved into her father's situation but even around her house, I haven't once spotted another male figure in one of the pictures.

The next thing I knew, I was pulled into a car. I tried so hard to open the door but the bastard locked it, doing it manually didn't help either because it was broken. I eyed him agressively when he slipped into the driver's seat. 

"I'm Baekhyun and you're going to text Soori and tell her to go home, while we go for a drive." He instructed.

"Are you crazy? What makes you think that I'd do whatever you tell me to? I could get my parents on you and you will never see the light." Although, I was fearing for my life at that moment, I had to put a strong face up.

He scoffed, "You think they'll do anything about it when your mother was the one who sent me." The damn smirk he had on was getting on my very last nerves. "Now, you call her or I tell her myself... you know, Soori and I have become quite close."

"You get away from my girlfriend!"At his small statement, he entered that last nerve and awakened 'Kai'. I managed to grab him by his collar and pin him to the driver's seat. But you know what the idot did?

He laughed.

"Sorry, Mrs Kim's rules." He sang as he put his arms up, as if surrendering. Giving up, I let him go with a thud. 

"Take me to my mother."

"As you wish, young master."

My fists were ready to explode at that moment.

~

Dragging Baekhyun into the living room, I found my mother being served tea by one of the housekeepers. She smiled brightly at me as she saw me pulling him by the collar. I felt bad for treating him as such but he had gotten me in such a bad mood, along with my mother. I let him go and pushed him towards the woman. 

"Who is he and why is he going around stalking me and my personal life?"

"Honey, I'm not sure Soori's brother would like to be treated like that..."

When will her lying stop? How could that creep be her brother? Why can't she just say it straight? Believe it or not, this was not the first time that I had had a proper girlfriend. Before Soori, there was Minah, who my mother disapproved of as well- she had her transferred to a new school so we would break up. My mother was the biggest reason as to why I had truned into 'Kai' int he first place. 

"Soori doesn't have a brother!"

"I beg to differ," the male's voice spoke up, "I'm Byun Baekhyun, son of Byun Hacho, step brother of Han Soori."

I was speechless.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter