The Aftermath

One Month

You had never intended on kissing Kai, but you were too caught up in the moment and your anger towards Baekhyun. So that's how you found yourself in the position where you were right at the moment, which was in the restroom of Gege's cafe with a very needy Kai.

 

You two had locked the bathroom door of the men's room and were currently in a very heated make out session. You moaned when you felt Kai trail warm kisses down your neck towards your collarbones. You felt hot and needy as well, but a voice at the back of your mind screamed for you to stop.

 

Suddenly regaining your grasp on reality, you gently shoved Kai off of you. "Kai, we need to stop." you spoke softly.

He looked at you with his gentle brown eyes, and gave a nod in reply. "If that's what you want, but Y/N next time don't tease me then leave me hanging", Kai said gesturing to the slight bulge in his pants.

 

You felt relieved that Kai wasn't going to try and force himself on you, or that he wasn't even mad. "So...", you said looking at Kai after a moment of thinking. "What does this make us?" you asked curiously.

"Is there an us?" Kai countered. "I mean, you still have unfinished business with your boyfriend. I guess we can just be friends for now."

"You really think we can just be friends?" you asked disbelievingly.

"Close friends if that makes any sense." Kai replied with a smirk. "Anyways, we can always become more than friends in the future if things don't work out with you and your boyfriend." He added while taking your hand in his.

 

You thought about it, you actually thought about keeping Kai in your life as a friend/back up boyfriend. "And what if things do work out between Baekhyun and I?" you inquired.

"Then we'll just be friends with a very interesting past", Kai answered mischievously. "A past that no one has to know about."

 

You couldn't believe what you were hearing, but what honestly surprised you the most, was that the idea appealed to you. With a moment of hesitation, you finally agreed to Kai's plan.