Love. Is There Such a Thing?

One Month

Rolling onto your side, your face was met with a head full of hair. You opened your eyes and scooted away a bit to get a better look at what you had collided with. You saw Baekhyun rolled over on his side with the comforter pulled over him, up to his waist. You quickly looked down as you felt a cold feeling wash over you, and realized you were still in nothing but your birthday suit. 

 

You quietly got out of bed and gave a quick peek out of the hotel room's window before going over to your luggage to finally retrieve the shirt you had intended on getting in the first place (before all of that had happened), and saw that the sky had turned dark. "Ah, !" you let out as you stubbed your toe on the side table besides the bed. You sneaked a look over at Baekhyun and saw that your little outburst hadn't affected him one bit. "Always was a deep sleeper you lil ", you thought with a smile. You changed into some clothes and stealthily crawled back onto the bed, careful not to wake Baekhyun up.  

 

You poked Baekhyun's cheek, your head hovering over his face. You began to just squish his cheeks, wondering how long it would take till he would wake up. You enjoyed just pinching his chubby little cheeks, and began to laugh to yourself as he started to stir awake. "Aiii", he spoke groggily. "What're you doing?" he asked as he swatted your hands away. You placed a small peck on his nose, instantly earning a smile from him. "Good morning", you said. "Or should I say good night". Baekhyun opened his eyes and looked out the window to see what you were talking about. 

 

"It's nighttime already?" he questioned dumbly. "Duh, you idiot", you said. "Clearly the night sky outside shows you that." He put on a playful pout as you insulted him. After you had finished teasing him, he scooped you up into a hug, letting his hands hold you firmly against him. "I love you Y/N", he whispered into your ear, sending a shiver throughout your body. You thought about how to respond. You loved him, but were you ready to let him in again? That morning's activites could've been done out of lust and desire, not love and passion. You still weren't clear on why you had acted out that way either. You settled on responding with what was on your mind. "Baek. I know that everything seems all fine right now, but I have to be honest and tell you that I'm still not sure whether I can trust you or not." you responded after a minute of thinking. "But I can assure you of one thing. I'm still in love with you", you added shyly. "I'm just not sure if I should love you." you finished quietly. "Hey, it's alright. I screwed up big time and I have to pay the consequences. And if you're not completely ready to tell me you love me back yet, I understand", he told you as he rubbed your back in a comforting manner. You leaned into him, savoring his warmth and comfort. "Thank you", you breathed out, returning the hug he had given you. You miracuously fell asleep in his arms, guess the jetlag was still catching up to you, plus you still had the time difference to adjust to. Your mind slowly floated into sleep, but not before you had thoughts about Kai pop in.

 

Just like traveling, you were tired. Tired of all the obstacles your love for Baekhyun caused you. All the second guessing yourself, worrying if you were making the right decision or not... choosing the wrong decision out of desire. But just like traveling, it would all be worth it because in the end, you would finally reach your destination. Wouldn't you? Or would a certain brown haired man with a tempting smile, create a detour in your journey? 

 

 

A/N: Yay!! An update! I hope you guys like it :D. And what do you think will happen next? Leave me some comments, and please don't forget to subscribe and vote! Thank you :))))