Another Point Of View - Kai Pt. 1

One Month

So to clear up any misunderstandings, this chapter goes along with the previous chapter, it's just in Kai's point of view. I thought that it would be interesting for you guys to know what Kai's thoughts were about the whole meet up & trip to Paris. ;)

 

"WE"RE HERE!!" someone nearby screamed. You opened your eyes grumpily and turned your head, looking for the source of that loud voice. "Chanyeol! Can you please be quiet!" you yelled angrily, you never were a morning person. "Aiii! So mean." Chanyeol pouted. "Anyways, we're here in Paris now Kai!" your friend Sehun said happily. " I'm so excited!" Lay chirped besides you. "Me too." you thought, a certain girl coming to mind. 

 

After landing and getting your luggage, you and your group of friends hailed two taxis to bring you all to the hotel. Your goofy group of friends consisted of  : Sehun, Chanyeol, Lay, Kris, Chen, Luhan, and Suho. You all were going to compete in a series of dance competitions here in Paris. "Watch out for the roof Kris!" Suho, a.k.a Joonmyeon, warned. He always did act like the mother of the group. "Oh, please. I know how to enter a car." Kris replied sassily, just as he bumped his head on the taxi's roof. "I told you!" Suho said. Kris shot him a glare, but his red cheeks showed that he was embarrassed. 

 

After a few minutes of driving, the two taxis that your group took reached the hotel. "Wow!" Luhan ooed over the extravagant exterior of the hotel before him. You all collected your luggage from the taxis and made your way into the hotel. "Omo! It's so pretty here!" Chanyeol exclaimed, his eyes widening at the sight before him. 

 

The inside of the hotel held marble floors that shined brightly, cream colored walls that seemed to reach the sky, an indoor fountain that released crystal clear water and emitted the serene sound of flowing water, brown velvet couches, and lastly, the needed front desk. 

 

Behind the desk, a lady dressed in a grey pantsuit and a white blouse was busy typing away on a keyboard. "Click click click",  her typing sounded. "Umm, excuse me miss", Chen approached her. "Hmm? Oh! How may I help you?" she replied. "We're here to check in", Suho replied. 

 

As Suho and Chen got you guys checked in, you and Sehun explored the hotel lobby some more. "Hey Kai and Sehun!" Chanyeol yelled at you guys. "It's time to go to our rooms."  "Woohoo!" Lay exclaimed. After gathering your guys' luggages, you all made your way to your hotel rooms.