Misunderstandings

One Month

So this is back to the present. I hope you guys are liking where the story is going so far. 

 

"Baekhyun?!" you yelled. His hand gripped yours and led you towards the elevators. "Baekhyun! What're you doing?" you kept asking him. He was leading you in such a quick and urgent matter to the elevators that you could do nothing  but be worried and confused. 

 

Finally reaching the elevators, Baekhyun pressed the arrow going up pulled you into the elevator as soon as it opened. He released his grip on your hand and pushed you up against one of the elevator walls. He then kissed you in such a manner that it knocked the breath out of you. "What the hell is happening?" you thought. 

 

Stopping his actions on you, he stepped back and that was when he finally spoke. "Do you even love me still?" he questioned you. 

"Of course!" you replied back, not quite sure why he was acting so strangely. 

"Oh really. Then why the hell is it that I'm about to the leave the hotel to go and buy you ing crepes since you've been craving them and I ing see you and what's his face hugging and talking to each other in the damn lobby!" he screamed angrily at you. 

 

You had never seen Baekhyun so furious, his face was heating up and his hands were balled up into fists at his sides. 

 

"I can explain", you replied calmly,  or at least you hoped you sounded calm. 

"Then ing explain!" he answered snappily. 

"I'm not going to ing explain until you calm yourself down." you decided matter of factly. The rest of the elevator ride was spent in silence, the both of you trying to calm youselves down. 

 

After getting off the elevator, you made it necessary to walk ahead of Baekhyun. You were too mad to even look at him. "What ing rights does he have to scream at me like that! He's such a ing hypocrite if he thinks I was cheating on him. It's not like he hasn't done it"  you thought angily. "Besides, I was not cheating on him with Kai. We just met up as FRIENDS" you reminded yourself. 

 

Letting yourself into the room with your hotel card, you made your way to the bed where you sat. Baekhyun entered shortly afterwards, his face regaining it's normal color. 

 

"I'm sorry", he said softly. "Hmm, he's been saying that a lot lately", you thought. 

"Are you ready to hear my explanation now? Or are you going to continue acting like a ing douche" you spoke in return. He nodded his head in reply. 

You then explained what he had seen, and also explained as to why you had kept it a secret from him. "I'm sorry Y/N", he once again said after he had heard the explanation. "But please, don't keep things a secret from me anymore. And I - I promise not to either from you anymore" he added apologetically. He wrapped you up into a hug after he had apologized, and you reciprocated it. "I love you", he whispered into your ear. "I love you too", you answered with a smile on your lips.

 

You planted a kiss on his lips, a sweet gentle one. "Oh, and by the way. That kiss back in the elevator" you started. "What about it?" he asked with a playful smile on his face. "Let's do it again" you finished bluntly. You both bursted into laughter at your remark when Kai's dance competition came into mind again. 

 

"Baek", you called out to him. 

"Mhmm". 

"How do you feel about watching a dance competition?"