I Do

One Month

"Owww!" you yelled in pain. 

 

"Just hold still Y/N! I almost have the tangle out", Hye Mi ordered you, taking ahold of the strand of hair with the gigantic stubborn tangle in it. 

 

You did as told, though it was very difficult since with each of the hairbrush, a shock of pain surged through you. 

 

Luckily, after one final of the brush, Hye Mi was able to get out the nuisance of a tangle from your hair. 

 

"Got it!" Hye Mi yelled gleefully. 

 

She continued to arrange your hair in a simple yet elegant style, as she had described it. 

 

"Wa la! All done", she boasted. 

 

You looked in the mirror and was yet again left speechless by what you saw. 

 

"You are amazing! Thank you so much Hye Mi!" you shrieked in delight. 

 

"Yeah, I know I am", she laughed in agreement. 

 

Your hair was all curled up in loose, effortless curls, with a braid shown at the back. It truly was a simple hairdo, but still exceptionally elegant at the same time. 

 

 This is what I tried to describe :) 

 

"Now come on! We've got to get you to the wedding venue already", she reported to you, grabbing the keys to the car that Baekhyun and you had rented. 

 

 

Your heels clicked on the ground as you paced back and forth in anticipation, being that the wedding was going to take place in 5 minutes. 

 

You were still awestruck with the place that you were able to book for the wedding venue, all thanks to Kai. 

 

When you had invited him to your wedding, he had asked if there was anything he could do to help you, and you had jokingly said that if he could find a place for you to reserve for your wedding on such short notice, that would be great. 

 

You never thought that he would actually have done just that. 

 

Kai had talked things over with Mr. Kepton whom you had met during the dance competition, and to your surprise, Mr. Kepton had offered to let Baekhyun and you host your wedding in one of his few homes right here in Paris. His generosity made you feel guilty for not voting at the dance competition, and leaving without a proper goodbye. 

 

'He surely is a good person', you mused. 

 

"Hey beautiful", a voice sounded behind you, causing you to turn around. Your heart calmed when you saw that it was Kai.

 

"Hey there", you grinned at him. "Thank you so much again for booking this place by the way". 

 

"It was my pleasure", he replied cooly, a smile on his face. "I'm glad that you like it". 

 

"Anyways, I just wanted to come by and congratulate you again before you get married", he disclosed after a brief silence. 

 

"Thank you Kai", you returned. 

 

"Okay well. The wedding is seriously going to start in about 3 minutes, so I'm going to go on and get a seat", Kai stated after accepting your thanks. 

 

You nodded in response, your mind once again focusing on the fact that you were about to get married. 

 

You took a breath in, positioning yourself in front of the set of wooden double doors that you would enter through that led to the magnificent backyard that was wear your wedding was taking place. 

 

'It's as if at each home Mr.Kepton owns, the backyards get more grand', you thought in wonderment. 

 

You had seen the backyard a few days prior to the wedding when you had come to the property to finalize some tasks, and you were surprised that your mouth hadn't completely fallen to the floor from how wide it was because of the sight before  you. 

 

The backyard seemed to stretch on for miles, being that it had no set barrier surrounding it. There were a variety of trees and other plant life as well, all creating a fresh, sweet scent throughout the area. And with the way that you had planned on designing it for the wedding, it was absolutely stunning. You couldn't be any happier with how it turned out. 

 

 

 This is what I thought of when I was writing this chapter. 

 

Suddenly, the doors creaked open, bit by bit. And before your eyes, all of the guests turned to face you. That maddening sight had you wanting to bolt right out of there, but one person caught your eye. 

 

Baekhyun. 

 

He was standing by the alter in his all black traditional tuxedo with his white button-up shirt, his signature smirk on his face.

 

He was the reason that made you stay, that made you find the courage to walk down the aisle at all. You centered all of your attention on him, smiling at the sight. You could hear the faint "ohhhs" and "ahhhhs" from the guests as you made your way down the center, your dress flowing after you. 

 

"Woah", was the response that came when you reached your place besides the alter, parallel to Baekhyun. 

 

You chuckled a bit at Baekhyun's obtuse sense of manner, pleased by his reaction. 

 

"Okay everyone", the officiant bellowed once you had settled yourself by the alter. 

 

You stood still, a smile gracing your lips as he continued on with the usual words that they always said at weddings. 

 

You sneaked a glance at Baekhyun, your smile widening once you saw that he was already staring at you as well. 

 

"So now let's begin the ceremony", the officiant told the crowd of guests, all of whom were waiting in anticipation for the two of you to finally become husband and wife. 

 

"About time!" Baekhyun suddenly hollered, his impatience bursting out. 

 

The guests hunched over, their laughter echoing through the yard. Even the officiant chuckled at Baekhyun's eagerness. 

 

The officiant grinned as he continued on with his speech. 

 

"So do you, Byun Baekhyun, take Y/N as your wife? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

 

"I do", Baekhyun responds confidently, his eyes gazing into your own. 

 

"And do you, Y/N, take Byun Baekhyun as your husband? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

 

You smiled as you replied with those two words, "I do". 

 

"So with the power vested in me, you two are officially one. You may kiss the bride now", the officiant finished up, directing his last few words to Baekhyun. 

 

Baekhyun smirked as he moved towards you, his arms encircling your frame, pressing you to him. He captured your lips with his own, claiming you as his. As cheesy as it may sound, this kiss felt like none other that you two had shared before. It was filled with so much passion and love, you could just feel it. 

 

"Okay you lovebirds! That's enough", you heard Hye Mi yell from the side since she was your maid of honor. 

 

A roar of laughter ensued her words, and Baekhyun and you smiled to one another as the kiss came to an end. 

 

"Save it for later", you whispered seductively into Baekhyun's ear. 

 

You laughed as Baekhyun's eyes widened slightly at your playful words. 

 

You stopped laughing when Baekhyun slipped your hand into his, and suddenly began to lead you to a secluded part of the garden. The guests having already started enveloping themselves with conversation amongst one another, did not take notice of the two of yours' departure. Baekhyun continued guiding you through the underbrush, seeming to have a specific destination in mind. 

 

"Baek, where're we going?" you asked dubiously of his actions. 

 

"Secret", Baekhyun arrogantly replied. 

 

You rolled your eyes at his response, but you couldn't deny the spark of excitement that ignited within you from Baekhyun's unknown plan. 

 

Moments later, you both reached a clearing. By now it was around 3 o'clock in the evening, and the sunlight revealed what looked like a picnic. A red picnic blanket was laid out on the ground with a brown picnic basket placed on top. 

 

"What's this?" you directed towards Baekhyun. 

 

"I wanted us to have a special celebration on our own", he answered. "I thought that we could have a little picnic together before we head back to the party as husband and wife". 

 

"Okay", you said in return, fixing yourself onto the blanket, making sure your dress wasn't laying on the bare ground.

 

"Now come on and show what there is to eat", you demanded sportively. 

 

"Aish, so bossy", he complained as he kneeled down to open the basket. 

 

 

"Ahh, that was some good food", you bellowed as you laid yourself on Baekhyun's chest. 

 

You both were leaned against a tree, wrapped in each others arms. 

 

"Yeah, it definitely was", Baekhyun agreed.

 

"You're welcome by the way", he added smugly. 

 

"Yeah, yeah. Thank you", you told him. "Don't let this get your head bigger than it already is". 

 

"Yah! My head is not big!" Baekhyun screeched in defense. 

 

"Whatever you say sweetie", you said mockingly, a haughty smirk plastered on your face. 

 

"You're such a mean wife", Baekhyun pouted. 

 

"But you love me", you said cutely. 

 

"Yeah, I do. In fact, I'm in love with you despite you being incredibly annoying, and knowing how to push my buttons. When you're cute without even trying to be. You who I can't, and won't imagine living without. And you who I can love unconditionally", Baekhyun declared in response. 

 

"I really do love you Y/N". 

 

"I love you to Baekhyun". 

 

"Hey, I need to tell you something." Baekhyun announced after giving you a quick peck on the cheek.

 

"What is it?" you questioned. 

 

"You gave me one month to win back your trust and love", he began.

 

"And I'm pretty sure I did just that", he finished cockily. 

 

"And I'm glad I did", he added on. 

 

"Me too", you said before leaning up to kiss him. 

 

The End

 

A/N : That's a wrap! Hahaha, I had a lot of fun writing this story, and I was able to learn a lot from this being my first fanfic. So I will defnitely work and try to improve my writing skills. I hope you enjoyed this story just as much as I enjoyed writing it :) Also, look forward to my next story Heart Breaker which includes Mark and Jackson from GOT7! I'm actually meeting GOT7 tonight at their fan meeting in SF :)