To Hell With It

One Month

Panting for breath as you reached for the hotel door to open it, you spotted Baekhyun seated on one of the couches in the lobby way of the hotel. Mustering all the courage you had, you made your way towards him. Wordlessly, you grabbed his hand and led him into one of the hotel's elevators. Going along with your newly adopted idea of just going for it and not thinking twice, you pressed the emergency stop button of the elevator, causing the it to come to an abrupt halt. The sudden stop resulted in you tumbling, to your dismay, on top of Baekhyun. "Ooomph!" you screeched out at the impact of falling on the floor. Well, on top of Baekhyun, who had also fallen in the process. "What are you thinking!" Baekhyun screamed out. "I love you too!" you yelled out in response. He stared at you, then spoke, "Are you feeling alright Y/N?".

 

You couldn't help but smile at his remarks. "Nope. I feel completely and utterly in love with you. And I'm not entirely sure if that's at all alright, but it sure as hell feels good." you spoke boldly. Because you were practically seated on top of Baekhyun's stomach, you leaned down and placed an affectionate kiss on his unbelievably soft lips. "I love you so much Byun Baekhyun", you whispered in his ear, earning a shiver from him. You let out a giggle when all of a sudden you were flipped onto your back, your wet shirt making a squishing sound. "Hey, don't laugh at me." Baekhyun spoke teasingly. "What're you going to do about it?" you questioned back. Instead of responding, he lowered his lips to yours, shutting you up entirely. His hands were placed on either side of your head so that his weight wouldn't crush you. 

 

With a sudden jolt, the elevator began moving upwards again, towards your guys' floor. Baekhyun got up and pulled you up along with him. You stood beside him with his arm wrapped lovingly around your shoulders, your head nestled on his chest. "Y/N", he said, grabbing your attention. "What is it?" you inquired softly. "Do you really forgive me?" he questioned, his gaze serious. "I do. I love you too much to try to push you away anymore. But just know, that if you ever do that again, I'm not willing to give you another chance Baek." you answered. "I learned my lesson, trust me." he replied genuinely. "And besides, I love you way too much to ever hurt you like that ever again." he finished. 

 

A beep of the elevator and opening of the doors, showed you both that you had reached your guys' floor. Hand in hand, you guys walked towards room 227, happier than when you both had first arrived. You didn't know what would come next, but you didn't care. Because with Baekhyun by your side, you knew everything would be alright now. 

 

After entering the room, you dried up and changed into a pair of cotton pajamas. While you were changing, the buzzing of your phone caught your attention. Checking the text message you had just recieved, your mouth dropped in shock. "Hey Y/N. Just wanted to see if we could meet up sometime next week. A few of my colleagues and I here at the dance studio decided to compete in this international dance competition being held in Paris. We're staying in Paris for one month. Let me know if you can :)" - Kai 

 

 

A/N : GASP! Two updates in one night! Haha, felt like you guys deserved it. I legit just wrote this chapter right now at like 9 at night, so I hope it came out alright. SO KAI'S FINALLY BACK! DUN DUN DUN.