EGGS OVER EASY

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(1 DAY AFTER TAEYEON'S PARENTS LEFT FOR THAILAND)

TAEYEON GOT UP AND REMEMBERED THAT HER PARENTS JUST LEFT FOR THAILAND.  WHICH MEANT THAT IT WAS JUST GOING TO BE HER, NANA, PAPA AND........TAECYEON.

TAECYEON, I FORGOT THAT HE IS GOING TO BE LIVING HERE WITH ME.  CRAP....OH WELL, IT WOULDN'T MATTER ANYWAY SINCE HE IS WITH STACEY NOW AND WHATEVER I FELT BACK THEN WASN'T ANYTHING SPECIAL BECAUSE HE IS STILL THE SAME JERK THAT I MET.

TAEYEON WALKED DOWN THE HALLWAY AND DOWN THE STAIRS TO THE KITCHEN WITH HER PAJAMAS ON AND HER HAIR IN A MESS.

WHILE TAEYEON WAS YAWNING AND HER ARMS STRETCHING UP ABOVE HER...

"GOOD MORNING MORNING BREATH."

TAEYEON QUICKLY TURNED TO SEE WHO JUST SAID THAT AND SHE SAW TAECYEON SITTING THERE READING THE NEWSPAPERS.

TAEYEON STOPPED AT HER TRACKS AND PANICKED A LITTLE.

BEFORE TAEYEON COULD RUN BACK INTO HER ROOM TO CHANGE AND LOOK MORE DECENT.

"SO ARE YOU GOING TO COOK SOME BREAKFAST?  REMEMBER YOU OWE ME SOME HOME COOKED FOOD!" 

THAT QUESTION KNOCKED TAEYEON'S THOUGHTS ABOUT CHANGING AND SHE JUST STOOD THERE THINKING ABOUT WHY WOULD SHE OWE HIM HOMEMADE COOKED FOOD.  OH YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT...THE FOOD AT LUNCH...I LIKED IT AND TAECYEON...FOOD...SHOOT!

TAEYEON'S HEAD FELL DOWN AND WAS SLOWLY WALKING IN A SLUMP TOWARDS THE REFRIGERATOR AND OPENED IT.  "OH YEAH...I FORGOT!  WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO EAT?"

TAECYEON PLACED THE NEWSPAPERS ONTO THE COUNTER AND WALKED DIRECTLY BEHIND TAEYEON AND PUT HIS HANDS ON THE REFRIGERATOR DOORS TO SEE WHAT WAS IN THE REFRIGERATOR. 

TAEYEON'S BACK WAS IN FRONT OF TAECYEON AND SHE COULD FEEL HIS WARM BODY RIGHT BEHIND HER AND FEEL HIS BREATHING RIGHT ON HER NECK AND THIS MADE TAEYEON A LITTLE NERVOUS.

TAEYEON NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO NEXT , SHE GRABBED THE CARTON OF EGGS AND TURNED AROUND AND ACCIDENTLY HIT TAECYEON'S HEAD WITH THE EGG CARTON.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter