Ch. 42

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon's Grandfather looked at the man with Taecyeon, "You may leave now."

The man nodded and bowed down before taking off.

Taecyeon's Grandfather cleared his throat.  "It's been a long time since I've seen you.  How have you been?"

Taecyeon didn't answer.  He just looked at him with disgust and rage in his eyes.  His grandfather snickered at him.  "Not answering huh.  Well, as I said, we need to discuss a few things.  Now that I have you back, you can run the Family Business."

Taecyeon's ears perked up, he couldn't believe what he just heard.  Although Taecyeon remained silent, his eyes did all the talking.

"So what do you say Taecyeon?  Join forces with your dear old Grandfather?"

Taecyeon closed his eyes and then opened them just to stare straight into his Grandfather's eyes.  "You are joking right?  Why would I ever join forces with you when your destroyed my family?"

"I don't know what you mean?  How could you accuse your Grandfather like that?"

Taecyeon got up and slammed his fist onto the table that was in between the two.  "How dare you lie to my face when I know everything that you did.  I know that it was you who killed my parents and it was you who was out to kill me!"

Taecyeon's Grandfather smiled at him and folded his arms in front of his chest.  "What are you talking about Taecyeon?"

"DON"T LIE TO ME!"

"whatever, believe what you want to.  But if you don't join forces with me than there will be more people who will get hurt."

Taecyeon shook his head, "What do you mean by that?"

Taecyeon's Grandfather snapped his fingers and a man brought out a screen.  "Taecyeon, you know these people right?"

Taecyeon took a better look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter