COOK FOR ME

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAECYEON AND TAEYEON FINALLY REACHED THE FRONT OF THE SCHOOL.

"TAEYEON, ARE YOU GOING TO BE OK WALKING ON YOUR KNEE?"

TAEYEON NODDED AND TAECYEON LET HER DOWN.

ALL OF A SUDDEN SOMEONE RAN UP IN BETWEEN TAEYEON AND TAECYEON AND GRABBED ONTO TAECYEON'S ARMS.

"OPPA, I MISS YOU!  OH HI TAEYEON, I DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE!"

TAEYEON JUST ROLLED HER EYES AT STACEY AND WALKED OFF.

TAECYEON WATCHED TAEYEON AS SHE WAS WALKING, BUT SOMETHING WASN'T RIGHT, TAEYEON WAS LIMPING.

STACEY PRETENDING LIKE SHE CARES AND HIDING HER HUGE SMILE AWAY FROM TAECYEON, "OPPA, IS TAEYEON OK...IT LOOKS LIKE SHE WAS LIMPING!"

TAECYEON IGNORED STACEY AND STARTED TO WALK OFF WITHOUT STACEY.

"OPPA, WAIT FOR ME" STACEY CAUGHT UP TO TAECYEON AND LINKED HER ARMS WITH HIS.

TAECYEON DETESTED THIS GIRL...AND FELT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR HER.

    ______________________________________________________________

(AFTER SCHOOL)

TAEYEON GOT OUT OF CLASS AND GOT TO THE FONT OF THE SCHOOL AND WAITED FOR TAECYEON TO COME OUT SO THAT THEY COULD WALK HOME TOGETHER.

15 MINUTES HAS PASSED AND STILL NO TAECYEON.  WHERE COULD HE BE?

ANOTHER 10 MINUTES HAS PASSED AND TAEYEON STARTED TO GET WORRIED.  TAEYEON STARTED TO WALK AROUND TO TRY TO FIND TAECYEON BUT ALL OF SUDDEN SOMEONE GRABBED HER HAND FROM BEHIND.

"YAH, SHORTIE, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING?"

TAEYEON TURNED AROUND AND SAW A SWEATY TAECYEON.

"YAH, TAECYEON, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?  I'VE BEEN WAITING LIKE FOR ALMOST 30 MINUTES FOR YOU."

"HEY, CALM DOWN, IT WASN'T LIKE I WAS GOING TO DITCH YOU.  HURRY COME HERE!"

TAEYEON WRAPPED HER ARMS ON TOP OF EACH OTHER AND RESTED IT ON HER STOMACH..."WHERE ARE WE GOING?"

TAECYEON GETTING TIRED OF TAEYEON'S PISSY ATTITUDE GRABBED HER AND THREW HER ACROSS HIS SHOULDERS AND WALKED TOWARDS THE PARKING LOT.

"YAH...TAECYEON LET ME GO...WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

TAECYEON LET TAEYEON GO AND WAS SO EXCITED TO SHOW HER WHAT HE HAS THAT HE DRAGGED HER WITH HIM.

"TAECYEON SLOW DOWN...WHAT ARE WE...

BEFORE TAEYEON COULD FINISH...."TADA!"

TAECYEON REVEALING A BICYCLE...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter