CAN YOU HEAR MY HEART BEAT?

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEYEON GOT DONE SHOWERING AND DRESSED AFTER THE COLOSSAL FAIL WITH THE EGGS AND WAS READY TO HEAD DOWN TO THE KITCHEN TO START COOKING BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN THE DOOR FLEW OPEN.

"TAEYEON HURRY, PAPA GOT INTO A CAR ACCIDENT AND HE AND NANA ARE AT THE HOSPITAL!"

TAEYEON WAS IN SO MUCH SHOCK THAT SHE JUST FELL TO THE FLOOR WHILE COVERING .

"HURRY, WE HAVE NO TIME!"

BUT TAEYEON WOULDN'T GET UP SO TAECYEON RAN TO HER AND PICKED HER UP AND THREW HER ON TOP OF HIS SHOULDERS.

TAECYEON FINALLY GOT TO THE OPEN STREET, STILL WITH TAEYEON ON TOP OF HIS SHOULDER, AND TRIED TO FLAG DOWN A TAXI.

THEY FINALLY GOT A TAXI TO STOP AND THEY BOTH GOT INTO THE CAR.

SILENT TEARS WERE RUNNING DOWN TAEYEON'S CHEEKS AND TAECYEON GRABBED HER HANDS AND JUST TRIED TO COMFORT HER.

"EVERYTHING WILL BE OK...PAPA AND NANA ARE STRONG PEOPLE AND THEY WILL BE FINE!"

THERE WAS NO RESPONSE FROM TAEYEON.

"TAEYEON ARE YOU OK?"

TAEYEON SHOOK HER HEAD AND MORE TEARS FLOWED DOWN HER CHEEKS.

TAECYEON WAS ABOUT TO WIPE HER TEARS AWAY BUT HE STOPPED HIMSELF.  (I CAN'T DO THIS...I CAN'T GET TOO CLOSE TO HER)

TAEYEON SLID HER HANDS OUT FROM TAECYEON'S HANDS AND WIPED HER TEARS AWAY.  "I KNOW THEY'LL BE FINE...THEY JUST HAVE TO BE."

 (AT THE HOSPITAL)

TAEYEON AND TAECYEON BOTH RAN SIDE BY SIDE TRYING TO LOCATE NANA AND PAPA.

THEY SAW NANA SITTING ON THE BENCHES WITH HER RIGHT ARM IN A CAST.

THEY BOTH RAN TO NANA AND IN UNISON, "NANA ARE YOU OK?  WHERE IS PAPA?"

NANA GOT UP AND HUGGED THE BOTH OF THEM..."BOTH PAPA AND I ARE OK.  IT'S JUST TAKING LONGER ON PAPA BECAUSE HE'S GETTING TOO OLD...(NANA GIVING A SMALL LAUGH)

TAEYEON AND TAECYEON JUST LOOKED AT EACH OTHER AND THEN BACK TO NANA..."ARE YOU SURE...WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ARM?"

WHEN NANA WAS ABOUT TO ANSWER PAPA CAME OUT.

"PAPA!"

PAPA WAS IN A WHEEL CHAIR WITH A LEG CAST AND AN ARM CAST.

"PAPA WHAT HAPPENED?"

PAPA LOOKING AT BOTH TAECYEON AND TAEYEON, "AFTER LEAVING THE SUPERMARKET FROM GROCERY SHOPPING, SOME GUY CUT US OFF AND IN ORDER TO CAUSE LITTLE DAMAGE I SWERVED THE CAR AND IT HIT THE LIGHT POLE.  WE ARE OK, JUST MINOR INJURIES."

TAEYEON BENT DOWN AND HUGGED PAPA WITH TEARS FLOWING FROM HER EYES, "OH PAPA I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU AND BOTH NANA ARE OK!" TAEYEON RAN BACK TO NANA AND GAVE HER A BIG HUG AS WELL.

TAECYEON COULD

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter