Ch. 57

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon felt soft lips pressed upon hers.  She was about to scream when she thought it was Nichkhun but when she saw his eyes, she knew those eyes only belonged to one man.  They broke the kiss, but their foreheads were pressed upon one another, "Taecyeon, I'm sorry it took me so long to remember you.  But, now that I know, I will never leave you again."  Taecyeon smiled with joy as he carried her in his arms while spinning her around.  He let her feet back down, "I knew you would remember me sooner or later."  She smiled tenderly at him but soon a knock came to the door.  They both turned their attention to the door.  "Who...who is it?"  "Taeyeon, it's Mom.  Are you done?"  Taecyeon scrambled around the room trying to find something.  Taeyeon cleared while coughing softly, "No, not yet Mother.  Give me a couple of minutes.  I will come out soon."  "OK, hurry because Nichkhun is waiting for you."  Taeyeon was watching Taecyeon as he was gathering some clothes, "OK, be out in a minute."

Taecyeon collected the items he needed and handed Taeyeon a black suit.  "Here wear this.  Pretend to be a body guard and no one will suspect its you."  Taeyeon nodded and hurried to get changed.  "Can you close your eyes Taecyeon?"  Taecyeon chuckled and kissed her cheeks, "Of course.  Now hurry before we get caught."  Taeyeon smiled and walked to a corner to get changed.  As Taeyeon was changing, Taecyeon covered his eyes, but he sneakily opened his eyes and he saw Taeyeon.  A smile spread across his face, she sure is beautiful.  Once she finished changing and putting her hair in a bun, she turned around and gasped when she Taecyeon staring at her.  "Hey, you weren't suppose to look."  He grabbed her hands, "It's not like I haven't seen anything different."  Taeyeon glared at him, "Whatever ert."  Taecyeon winked at her, "You ready to go." Taeyeon heaved out a sigh, "More than you'll ever know."

Taeyeon took a deep breath before Taecyeon opened the door.  They walked with confidence down the courtyard.  One of the bodyguards saw Taecyeon and Taeyeon but didn't notice anything.  He knocked on the door and there was no response.  He knocked on the door again and still no response.  "Miss. Kim, are you OK?  I am going to come in."  The body guard opened the door slowly and looked around the room and found no trace of Taeyeon.  He ran out of the door and took his phone out.  "Miss. Kim is gone.  Ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter