Ch. 33

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon ran out of the room and someone caught her in his arms.  It was Taecyeon, She just knew it.  She cried into his arms and all he did was hug her and rubbed her back.  He heard the entire conversation that went on in the room.  He felt horrible and didn't know what he can do to make her parents change their minds. 

She looked up to him, "can you take me out of here please, just for one night?"

Taecyeon nodded his head and held her hands as he led her out of the house.

While walking hand in hand Taeyeon was silent the entire time.  Taecyeon kept stealing glances at her but she was just looking down the entire time as silent tears ran down her face.  With the both of them not paying attention to what was in front of them, Taeyeon suddenly bumped into a pole and fell flat onto her while holding onto her head.

"Ouch...that hurts!"  She starts crying more and rubbed her head.

Taecyeon stared at her and then burst out laughing.  He fell to the floor because his stomach started to hurt from laughing too hard.

Taeyeon stopped crying and now mad as ever took off her shoe and threw it at Taecyeon and it hit him right in the eye.  While holding onto his eye that got in contact with Taeyeon's shoe, "Ouch...Taeyeon what was that for?"

Taeyeon threw her head back and started laughing, "For laughing at me instead of helping me up you jerk!"

"That's it...come here!"  Taecyeon ran after Taeyeon and Taeyeon ran away from Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter