Business over life...

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(TAEYEON'S HOUSE)

"MISS KIM, ARE YOU DONE PACKING YOUR THINGS YET, DO YOU NEED MY HELP?"

TAEYEON JUMPING OUT OF HER ROOM TO LOOK AT HER FAVORITE HOUSE KEEPER WHO SHE CALLS NANA, "NOPE, I'M ALL DONE, THANK YOU NANA!"

NANA TURNING AWAY FROM TAEYEON AND WALKING AWAY"OK MISS KIM, LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED MY HELP!" 

TAEYEON WAS SKIPPING ON DOWN THE HALLWAY TO WHERE NANA WAS STOPPED HER FROM LEAVING AND WHILE HOLDING ONTO HER HAND AND SWINGING IT FROM SIDE TO SIDE, "OK NANA, AND WHY CAN'T YOU COME WITH US?  I AM GOING TO BE SO LONELY AND HELPLESS WITHOUT YOU!"

NANA LET TAEYEON'S HANDS GO AND HUGGED HER VERY TIGHTLY, "OH MY PRECIOUS BABY GIRL, YOU WILL BE FINE WITHOUT ME!"

WHILE LOOKING WITH SAD PUPPY EYES AT NANA, "BUT NANA, IT WON'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU!  WITH AN ANNOYING VOICE..."OH PLEASE NANA...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!"

NANA SHAKING HER HEAD AT THIS CHILDISH GIRL, "OH LITTLE ONE...YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND BE A YOUNG WOMAN NOW!" 

TAEYEON SHAKING HER HEAD AND GIVING NANA A SAD FACE, "OH PLEASE...I PROMISE I WILL BE GOOD!"

TAEYEON HELD TIGHTLY ONTO NANA GIVING HER THE BIGGEST HUG EVER, "OH CHILD...LET ME GO...YOUR MOM IS GOING TO SCOLD YOU!"

TAEYEON'S MOM WAS A TYPE OF PERSON WHO DIDN'T LIKE ASSOCIATING TOO MUCH WITH ANYONE WHO WAS NOT WITHIN THEIR CLASS.  TAEYEON WAS A LITTLE LIKE HER MOTHER BUT SINCE NANA WAS MORE LIKE A MOTHER TO TAEYEON THAN HER OWN MOM, NANA WAS AN EXCEPTION.

TAEYEON DIDN'T CARE ABOUT WHAT NANA SAID AND JUST CONTINUED TO PLEAD NANA TO COME WITH THEM.

"KIM TAEYEON, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

TAEYEON TURNED AROUND TO SEE A VERY ANGRY PERSON.  "OH HI MOM, I WAS JUST TELLING NANA TO GO GET MY THINGS READY FOR ME SO THAT WE CAN BE ON OUR WAY!" 

TAEYEON'S MOM SATISFIED TO HEAR THAT TAEYEON KNEW HER PLACE, TURNED AWAY TO HEAD BACK INTO HER ROOM.

TAEYEON TURNED BACK TO NANA, "SORRY NANA, I DIDN'T MEAN TO LIE...YOU KNOW HOW MOM IS!  KIND OF CRAZY!

WHEN TAEYEON SAID THAT BOTH TAEYEON AND NANA BURST OUT INTO LAUGHTER.

"OH MY TAEYEON...WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITHOUT ME...I STILL NEED TO TE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter