Ch. 55

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon looked deeply into Taecyeon's eyes trying to find answers deep within his soul.  She couldn't handle being in his embrace anymore because she was getting more confused by the minute.  She looked away and tried to get up but Taecyeon yanked her down into his embrace again.  He held onto her tightly as his breath became harder.  She could feel his heart beating fast again.  She tried getting up again but failed once more.  She remained silent in his arms.  He heart began to beat faster, so fast that she felt it could jump out.  She closed her eyes and tried to not feel anything for him but something kept tugging at her heart.  Taecyeon softly whispered by her ear, "Taeyeon, Taeyeon, Taeyeon."  Every time Taecyeon would say her name, Taeyeon's head would start to hurt.  Her vision was getting blurry.  Images of Taeyeon and Taecyeon would flash into her mind.  But these images felt so real.  "Taeyeon, Taeyeon, Taeyeon."  Taeyeon couldn't handle it anymore.  Tears ran down her face as Taecyeon was slowly disappearing within the darkness.  Taecyeon noticed that Taeyeon wasn't responsive.  He looked down and noticed that Taeyeon has been crying and she wasn't moving.  Her breathing became shallow and her pulse became slower.  He shook her but she didn't respond.  He slowly got up and carried her bridal style. 

Taecyeon walked down the dark alleyway towards the big street.  He didn't know where she lived so the only thing he could do was to bring her back to his place.  Once he reached the front door of the apartment he tried opening the door but failed.  He kicked it once, "YURI, OPEN THE DOOR!"  He kicked the door once more before Yuri ran to open the door.  Yuri was shocked at what she saw.  "TAECYEON.  What happened?  Who is that?  Are you guys OK?"  Yuri started spewing out question after question without letting Taecyeon answer.  Taecyeon pushed through Yuri and walked to his room.  Once he entered his room he laid Taeyeon flat on his bed.  He took off her jacket and tucked her under the covers.  He walked to the bathroom and got out a bowl with warm water and a washcloth.   He looked at her beautiful face before he got the cloth and dunked it into the warm water.  He slowly and gently wiped her face.  He stared at her again.  Everything about her was the same.  Her beautiful big brown eyes, her lips that he so eagerly wanted to kiss again, her nose, everything about her that he missed was the same.  He tenderly touched her face as he bent down and kissed her on the forehead. 

Unaware of the private moment, Yuri walked in and saw everything.  Her heart shattered into millions of pieces.  Silent tears strolled down her face as she smiled.  "So that's Taeyeon?"  Without even looking up at Yuri, "Yes, this is my Taeyeon.  The one that I've been waiting for."  Yuri walked towards Taecyeon and placed a hand on his shoulder, "She's beautiful.  I'm happy for you Oppa!"  Taecyeon placed his hand on top of Yuri's hand, "Thanks Yuri.  I'm really sorry for hurting you.  But I know that your special someone is out there somewhere waiting to meet you."  Yuri smiled at Taecyeon and left them alone closing the door softly behind her. 

Taeyeon woke up when she felt the sunlight hit her eyes.  She yawned and was about to rub her eyes but she noticed that someone was holding onto her hands.  She followed the hand that was holding her and she saw a sleeping Taecyeon by her side.  She looked at him and smiled.  With her free hand she traced Taecyeon's eyes, nose and mouth but stopped when a very familiar scene flashed into her mind.  It was her and Taecyeon at the hospital and she was doing the exact same thing.  She pulled her hand away and as she did Taecyeon was waking up.  Taeyeon pretended to go back to sleep as Taecyeon rubbed his eyes open.  He looked at her and smiled.  He gently cupped the side of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter