Ch. 32

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon noticed that something felt different when she kissed the person in front of her.  She opened her eyes and jumped back a little.  "who...who are you?"  She panicked and started to scream. 

Taecyeon who was in his room heard Taeyeon's scream and ran out to her room.  She saw the guy standing outside of Taeyeon's room and looked him dead straight in the eyes.  "Who the heck are you...Taeyeon where are you?"

Taecyeon ran past the stranger, pushed him a little and saw Taeyeon with Tulips in her hands.  Taeyeon ran behind Taecyeon and hid herself.  Taecyeon turned his head to look at Taeyeon, "Who is this guy?"

Taeyeon shook her head, "I...I don't know."

All of a sudden Taeyeon's mom came into the room.  "Taeyeon what happened, I heard a scream."

Taeyeon's eyes widened, "Mom...you're home?"  Taeyeon ran and hugged her mom.  Her mom shrugged her off a bit, "Darling, was that you screaming?"

Taeyeon nodded and pointed to the stranger that was now in her room, "Mom, who is that?"

Taeyeon' mom turned her gaze to the stranger and a huge smile was plastered on her face, "Honey...let's go down stairs and we will talk about it ok?"  She turned her face and saw Taecyeon standing there, "Boy, what are you doing in Taeyeon's room.  Honey, is he the reason why you screamed?"

Taeyeon shook her head and giggled, "no Mom.  He's...

Taeyeon's mom cut her off, "Oh yeah, the guy Nana and Papa took home, oh well, I don't really care.  Now come on down Dear, we need to talk!"

Taeyeon's mom practically dragged Taeyeon and the stranger out of Taeyeon's room leaving Taecyeon alone.  "I don't have a good feeling about this."  Taecyeon followed them down the stairs and stood outside of the family room waiting for Taeyeon to get out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyeon saw her Dad sitting down at the couch.  She ran to him and gave him a big hug.  He embraced his daughter and kissed her on the forehead.  "How are you dear?"

Taeyeon smiled at her dad, "I am doing great but who is that guy.  Mom won't tell me."

Taeyeon's dad cleared his throat.  "Honey, I would like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter