Ch. 48

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon washed up and got dressed for the day.  He cautiously walked out of his room, making sure he doesn't wake Yuri up.  He wasn't quite sure how he should face her, or even approach her.  He already knew about her feelings for him a while back, but he wasn't able to accept them.  After falling in love with Taeyeon and loosing her in such a devastating way, he knew he wouldn't be able to fall in love again.  He knew that his heart was only meant for one person.  He gave all his love away and knew he wouldn't be able to love Yuri with his whole heart.  He couldn't take that away from her.  Yuri deserved someone who will love her unconditionally. 

Taecyeon walked into the kitchen to get some orange juice and to his surprise, Yuri was up and preparing breakfast.  Taecyeon was silent as he leaned up against the kitchen walls just watching her.  Yuri was busily cooking away and didn't even notice Taecyeon watching her.  She grabbed a glass plate out from the cupboards and placed it onto the counter, but as she put her focus back onto the stove top, the plate suddenly crashed onto the ground.  It made a loud sound and Yuri turned around.  While turning around, Yuri didn't notice the shards of glass that was by her foot, so she stepped onto it and let out a loud scream.

Taecyeon rushed to Yuri's side and saw that a lot of blood was coming out of Yuri's foot.  He looked at Yuri's face and saw that she was in a lot of pain.  He grabbed her and carried her bridal style and placed her on the counter top.  Yuri was holding onto the edge of the counter top as she was trying to erase the pain she was feeling.  Taecyeon grabbed her injured foot and examined it.  He saw where the glass shards were and carefully pulled it out.  As he pulled the largest piece out of her foot, Yuri closed her eyes and closed shut making sure she holds in her screams.  Tears were running down her face as Taecyeon carefully pulled out the rest of the glass.  He looked up at her again and before saying anything to her, he tore grabbed a piece of cloth, wrapped her foot and he carried her bridal style as he walked towards the front door.

Yuri opened her eyes and tried to understand the situation but she was confused.  Taecyeon saw the confusion in her eyes, "I'm taking you to the hospital so they can take a look at your foot."  Yuri shook her head.  "NO, it's OK, I don't need to go."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter