Ch. 41

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon out from all of the pain that he received.  It has been an hour since he out but when he opened his eyes, he found himself in an unfamiliar pitch black room.  He quickly got up, but fell back down from the pain.  He held onto his side and slowly sat down.  He wiped the blood that was left on the side of his lip.  He sighed deeply, "where am I?"

He heard someone at the door.  It slowly opened and light escaped into the room.  Taecyeon froze, he squinted his eyes because the light was blinding him.  He used his arm to cover his eyes but then the room lit up.  He heard footsteps coming closer towards him.  He was going to get up and run but then someone grabbed him and put a black bag over his head.  They took out a rope and tied his hands and legs.  Once they finished and had Taecyeon all tied up, the man punched Taecyeon in the stomach making Taecyeon fall down hard to the ground.  He then kicked Taecyeon in the stomach making Taecyeon cough out blood.  Taecyeon passed out and was lying on the ground not moving a muscle.

A man's voice was heard, "THAT'S ENOUGH!"

The man that kicked Taecyeon cleared his throat as he bowed. 

"Pick him up and go, NOW!"

Taecyeon was picked up and was taken to a car. 

The car made a sudden stop and everyone got out.  One man picked Taecyeon up and threw him to the floor making a loud noise.  "Hurry and take him to that room in the back.  He will be here soon and he wants to make sure that things are taken care of.  No mistakes this time got it?"

The man nodded his head.  He cracked his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter