CH. 61

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first gun shot was fired, and Taeyeon tried to run as fast as she can to try and shield Taecyeon from the bullet.  But as Taeyeon got in front of Taecyeon, Taecyeon grabbed her in his arms and turned his body towards the bullet.  After the first gun shot was fired, a second one was shot followed by a third.  Taeyeon's eyes were closed shut and was breathing hard as she felt Taecyeon fall on top of her knocking her down.  She opened her eyes and saw Taecyeon on top of her with his eyes closed.  "Taecyeon!"  Taeyeon sat up as she turned Taecyeon around so she can see his face.  Tears welled up in her eyes as she saw that Taecyeon was not responding.  Taeyeon held tightly onto Taecyeon's hand as she looked to her side and saw Nichkhun.  "Nichkhun, can you hear me?  Are you OK?  NICHKHUN!" 

Nichkhun slowly opened his eyes and started to laugh, "Taeyeon.  I'm OK.  You don't have to yell at me."   Taeyeon continued to cry as she felt her dress being soaked in Taecyeon's blood.  "TAECYEON!  PLEASE DON'T DIE!"  She looked at Nichkhun again, "Nichkhun, you got shot in the arm."  Nichkhun looked at his arm, "Yeah, but it's OK.  How is he?"

Taeyeon shook her head, "He's not responding.  His breathing is getting more shallow.  I don't what I will do if I lose him."  She turned around and saw Nana and Papa calling the cops.  She turned her attention to the door, "Is Taecyeon's Grandfather dead?"  Nichkhun shook his head, "I don't know."  Taeyeon wiped her eyes, "Taecyeon, please don't leave me.  You and I are supposed to spend the rest of our lives together.  Taecyeon please don't go.  I'm sorry for leaving your for 4 years, but this punishment is too cruel.  Please wake up."  Taeyeon leaned her head against Taecyeon's forehead and continued to cry. 

Taeyeon with her eyes still closed, started to sing a soft song to Taecyeon.  As Taeyeon was gently caressing Taecyeon's cheeks, she soon felt a warm hand on top of hers.  She opened her eyes and saw a smiling Taecyeon.  "TAECYEON!"  Taecyeon slowly opened his eyes, "Hi.  Are you OK?"  Taeyeon nodded and smiled at him.  "I will be OK.  I've waited too long for this day.  I will not leave you to be by yourself."  Taeyeon wrapped her arms around his neck and started to cry again.  The ambulance and the cops soon arrived.  The cops went to Taecyeon's Grandfather.  They felt for a pulse and they shook their heads.  He was finally dead. 

The ambulance took Taecyeon away with Taeyeon following closely behind.  Nichkhun was also taken to the hospital to get his arm checked out.  Taeyeon sat outside of the ER waiting for Taecyeon to come out.  She buried her face in her arms trying to erase the pain that she felt.  But, she suddenly felt someone's hand on her shoulder.  She looked up and saw a smiling Nichkhun.  Taeyeon smiled back at him and then turned her attention to the door that held Taecyeon.  Nichkhun sat down next to her and held her hands.  Taeyeon's attention was diverted when she felt Nichkhun her hand. 

Nichkhun looked at her with apologetic eyes, "I am so sorry Taeyeon.  I didn't know that things were going to end up like this.  This was all of my fault.  I really didn't mean for Taecyeon to end up like this.  When his grandfather approached me, I was just so angry that I could do just about anything.  But when I saw you in your wedding dress holding onto Taecyeon's hands, that was when I knew you and I could never be."  Taeyeon continued to look at Nichkhun as her tears were falling down her eyes.  He cleared his throat, "I wasn't really going to shoot him.  The gun that Taecyeon's Grandfather gave me was a fake.  Or so I thought it was.  He said that I should just scare you guys and that will be the end of it.  But things went wrong when he knew I wouldn't go through with his plans.  I'm really sorry Taeyeon.  Please forgive me."

Taeyeon wrapped her arms around his neck as she continued to cry.  "It's OK Nichkhun.  I'm sorry that things ended up like this too."

Yuri, Juhno, Stacey, Nana and Papa ran into the waiting area where Taeyeon and Nichkhun were at.  Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter