Ch. 52

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Juhno was standing in the dark as he watched Taeyeon walk away.  He couldn't understand anything that was going on.  That was Taeyeon right in front of him, alive and well but she has no recollection of who he was.  Tears helplessly fell down his face as he turned around to meet up with Taecyeon.  Juhno couldn't think straight.  Should he tell Taecyeon or should he not.  As he entered the hot springs, he saw Taecyeon and he had a smile on his face.  He knew he couldn't lie to his best friend.  He had to make the toughest decision ever, he had to tell Taecyeon the truth and that truth might just kill him. 

Taecyeon saw Juhno and waved at him.  But as he was waving at Juhno, he received no response.  Taecyeon tilted his head to the side as he studied Juhno's face.  "YAH, JUHNO!  Are you getting in or not?"  Still no response.  "Juhno, it's like you saw a ghost.  Are you alright?"

Juhno looked up to see Taecyeon with a worried expression on his face.  His head fell back down as he walked over and sat down next to Taecyeon.  Juhno heaved a heavy sigh, "I saw her.  She's alive."

Taecyeon's smile disappeared as his mouth remained opened.  He turned his face towards Juhno, "What did you say?  You saw her?  She was here?"  Taecyeon got up and was about to rush off but Juhno grabbed ahold of Taecyeon's wrist.  Without looking at Taecyeon and his head still hung low, "She doesn't remember you.  She lost her memories.  She doesn't know who we are.  She looked right at me and spoke to me, but she doesn't remember me."

Taecyeon shook his head in disbelief.  "NO.  I have to find her.  She was probably just joking around.  I have to go.  Let got of my hand."

Juhno tugged on Taecyeon's hand to stop him, "NO, YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO ME!  TAEYEON DOES NOT KNOW WHO WE ARE.  SHE IS NOT THE SAME PERSON.  I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT SHE LOST HER MEMORIES!"  Tears weld up in both Taecyeon and Juhno's eyes.  "NO, This can't be!  I don't believe you.  I have to find her myself before I can believe anything."

"TAECYEON!"  Before Juhno could stop Taecyeon from leaving, Taecyeon yanked his arm away from Juhno's grasp and ran off to find Taeyeon.  Taecyeon got out of the Men's Hot Spring area and ran everywhere he could.  He didn't even bother putting on a towel or his robe.  He was practically but he didn't care at that moment.  Barefooted, he ran towards the parking lot and spotted a girl standing alone by a car.  He squinted his eyes to get a clearer view and saw that it was Taeyeon.

"TAEYEON!"  Taeyeon turned her head towards the voice and no response.  He got closer, "TAEYEON!"

Taeyeon was getting freaked out and started to panic.  With her eyes glued on Taecyeon and walking backwards slowly, she stumbled upon a rock and fell backwards.  Before she could hit the hard ground, Taecyeon ran to her and caught her in hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter