Ch. 50

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the day Taecyeon saw Taeyeon, he has been searching high and low for her.  It's been a week and he was nowhere close to even finding her, but he didn't let that stop him or even discourage him.  His mind was in another world right now.  He practically shut everything that didn't have any involvement with Taeyeon out of his mind.  He ignored his grandfather's threats, he ignored the presence of Yuri, he even ignored his sense of living like a normal human.  He was so wrapped up in his search that he was practically dead to the world.  He was losing his mind and no body can help him.

Yuri was worried for Taecyeon.  She didn't know what to do or how to help him.  She couldn't stand around and do nothing while Taecyeon was practically killing himself slowly.  He wasn't eating regularly or even showering regularly.  He rarely changed into new clothes because he is always out trying to find her.  She could only think of one person that could possibly help Taecyeon at this moment.

Yuri sat down on the couch as she watched Taecyeon pace back and forth looking through the map of Thailand.  She felt so horrible because of the great ordeal that Taecyeon was going through, but most of all, her heart was hurting because of him.  Even though she loved him, she knew she could never win his heart whether Taeyeon was dead or alive.  His heart was officially dead and the only person who could bring it back to life was Taeyeon. 

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a knock on the door.  The knock on the door also broke Taecyeon's focus on his maps.  He looked at the door and ran towards it hoping it was Taeyeon.  He yanked the door wide open and his eyes widened.

"JUHNO!"

Yuri jerked her face towards the door and she was nervous.  She didn't know how Taecyeon was going to react to her bringing Juhno over but that didn't matter right now.  Taecyeon needed all of the help that he can get so he can get back to his life.

"TAECYEON!"  Juhno dropped his luggage and gave Taecyeon a big manly hug.  Taecyeon hugged him back.  He turned his head towards the apartment and saw a worried looking Yuri.  He smiled at her, "YURI!"

Yuri rose to her feet and walked over to Juhno.  "Juhno, thank you so much for coming over!  I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter