Ch. 22

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon tried to catch up with Juhno and Taeyeon but they were no where to be found.  He kept calling himself an idiot for being so weak that he couldn't even protect the girl that he loves.  He finally gave up and sat down for a while and tried to find ways to finally confess to Taeyeon.

In the meantime, Juhno and Taeyeon were walking up the mountain and finally reached the top of it.  Taeyeon rested for a while and tried to catch her breath but Juhno on the other hand was so ecstatic with the beautiful view that he ran towards the edge of the cliff to have a clearer view of the magnificent green trees and beautiful surroundings. 

Juhno took in a deep breath of fresh clean air and turns around to look at Taeyeon, "Isn't this beautiful Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon just stared at him as if he was a crazy person.  "Yeah it is but just let me catch my breath.  I will be there with you soon ok!"

As Taeyeon was done with her mini break, she was about to walk to where Juhno was but all of a sudden someone covered and started to drag her so she won't be seen.

Finally, the hand that was covering Taeyeon's mouth was released.  Taeyeon was about to scream but stopped when she finally realizes who the person was.

Giving them a dirty look, "What the hell was that for?"

"Shut up and just listen to me!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter