Ch. 28

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was morning time and it seemed as though the storm was finally over.  The sun was showing itself to the beautiful mountain as it's sun rays lies upon the reunited lovers.

Taeyeon's eyes weakly open as she saw Taecyeon right in front of her.  All through the night Taecyeon held Taeyeon in his arms never letting her out of his grasp.  Taeyeon felt so safe and comfortable in his arms.  She somehow knew that this was the man that was created on earth for her.  He was her soulmate, her everything.  She didn't know why or how this happened but all she could do at that moment was smile like an idiot because her heart was captured, captured by a man whom she never in a million years thought could.

Making sure not to wake him, she gently puts her right hand onto Taecyeon's left cheek and gently caressed it.  She gently traced his eyebrow with her thumb and just watched him quietly as he slept.  She then whispers, "I love you Taecyeon."

Taecyeon than smiles his goofy smile and still with closed eyes, "I love you too!"

Taeyeon giggles as Taecyeon pulls her closer to him.  "Good morning, how are you doing?"

Taeyeon buries her head into Taecyeon's chest, "I am good thanks to you!"  She then starts to get teary eyed.  She didn't know why she was crying but she couldn't stop the tears that were coming out. 

Taecyeon felt his shirt getting wet, he then kissed her on the forehead, "are you sure you're OK?  Why are you crying?"

Taeyeon shook her head and laughs a little..."I don't know why but my tears won't shut off.  It's like they have a mind of their own."

Taecyeon lifted her head so that he could look into her beautiful eyes.  He wiped the tears from her face and than placed his hands on his chest where his heart was. 

Taeyeon kissed his lips softly, "I love you so much that my heart hurts.  My heart felt like bursting because it was incomplete.  I didn't know how to handle it and I guess everything that happened betwee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter