Ch. 18

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa I love you!"  Stacey's head was resting against Taecyeon's arm as her arms were wrapped tightly around his.

"Oppa...OPPA...hello can you hear me?"  Taecyeon was just looking straight ahead dazed.  (what am I going to say to Taeyeon).

Stacey angry, she stopped in her tracks, but Taecyeon deep in his thoughts, not even noticing that Stacey stopped walking, kept walking straight towards Taeyeon's door.

He sighed and looked up into the ceiling...Taeyeon...I am so sorry!  He then turned to look at Stacey but noticed that she wasn't beside him anymore.  He turned around and saw an angry Stacey with her arms crossed in front of her.

Taecyeon rolled his eyes and slowly walked towards her.  "why did you stop walking?"

Stacey glared at him..."because you are not even paying attention to me.  I said that I love you!"

"oh"

"that's it...that's all that I get an OH!"

He rolled his eyes again and grabbed her hands.  His sudden action made Stacey's heart flutter and a huge smile crept on her face. 

"much better!"

They walked towards Taeyeon's room and Taecyeon stopped in his tracks.

Stacey looked at him, "Oppa, why did you stop?"

He just ignored her.  Stacey hissed at him and she started to open the door.

(Taeyeon...before Taecyeon and Stacey walks in)

Still holding the card in her hands, how could I do that with Taecyeon knowing that he already has a girlfriend.  How could I even think of Taecyeon in this way...What am I doing?  Why am I feeling so much guilt and pain at the same time.  I can't like/love Taecyeon could I?  But since when?  But I can't do anything about it...can I?  Taeyeon shook her head...No I can't...I cannot do that even though I hate Stacey...it's just so wrong.  Urgghhh (placing her head in her hands burying her face)...Taeyeon what are you doing?  I have to hide my feelings from him from myself...I can't be like this.  Shaking her head in her hands...What am I going to do now...now that I am falling for him?

The door opened and in comes Taecyeon and Stacey...and they're holding each other's hands.  OK...Taeyeon be strong...don't let them know that you are in pain seeing them together like this.  Be strong...you can do it!  A weak smile appeared on Taeyeon's face.

Stacey smirked at the sight of Taeyeon.  She looked up to see Taecyeon's eyes glued to Taeyeon...she smirked and ran towards Taeyeon's bedside.

She grabbed onto Taeyeon's hands..."Taeyeon...how are you feeling?  Are you ok?  Are you badly hurt?"

Taeyeon shocked at Stacey's weird kindness and worrisome face...slowly removed her hands from Stacey's clutch, "I'm OK...thanks for caring and thanks for the flowers."

Stacey smiling at Taeyeon, which kind of freaked Taeyeon out..."Um...Stacey about what you saw earlier....it...it...was noth

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter