Ch. 39

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana, Papa and Taecyeon stayed awhile longer than the Kims did at the Hospital.  They just couldn't believe that Taeyeon is no longer there with them.  Her laugh, her smile, her eyes, she was gone.  Taecyeon, while crying and with his head hanging low, "I never got a chance to say good-bye to her."

Nana, with one hand held Taecyeon's hands and the other wiped his tears, "She's in a better place now.  Taeyeon will always be there if you keep her alive in your heart.  Just know that she is smiling down at you right now.  Thanking you for giving her a chance to experience love."

Taecyeon kissed Nana's cheeks.  "Let's go home now."

Once they arrived at the Kim's place they saw all of their belongings out in the living room.  No one was home but what is the meaning behind this.  Taecyeon saw a letter attached to his luggage.  He grabbed the letter and read it out loud.

Nana, Papa and Taecyeon:

We hired you to take care of our Taeyeon, but now that she is gone there is no need for your service.  Your compensation is included with this letter.  We are also moving back to Seoul.  If you feel that this compensation is not enough than please let us know.  But, if this is enough than there will be no need to get in contact with us in the future.  We will sever our relationship here.  You guys go your way and we will go our way. 

The Kim

Taecyeon couldn't believe what he just read.  Hot tears rolled down his face.  He c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter