Ch. 59

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon froze in place as Taeyeon fell back down on the bed underneath him and smiled at him.  "Taecyeon, will you marry me?"  Taecyeon still remained silent.  Taeyeon pouted and pushed him off of her and ran to the bathroom and locked herself in.  She rested her back against the door and held onto her chest where her heart was beating.  She placed one hand and cupped her burning cheeks.  She closed her eyes and smacked her head, "Idiot!  Why did I ask him like that?"  She kept hitting her head, but the pain was too much so she stopped and slid down the door until her reached the ground.  She sat down and buried her head in between her legs while rubbing the area that she was hitting before.

Taecyeon was shocked.  He had no idea that Taeyeon would have the guts to ask him to marry her.  She must be very upset right now.  He flipped around on the bed so his back was now lying on the bed.  He hit his head.  "Idiot.  Now Taeyeon is going to think that you never want to marry her."  He sighed as he looked at the bathroom door.  He didn't know what to do.  Of course Taecyeon wants to marry her, it's just, he has to be the one to ask her.  He forced himself out of the bed and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water.  He brought along his blanket and pillow.  He knew that Taeyeon would be mad, so in order to get away from her fiery anger, he had to sleep on the couch.

Taeyeon heard the door close shut.  She turned around.  Now facing the door, she slightly opened it and peeked around.  No sight of Taecyeon.  She was left all alone.  She pouted even more as she sighed.  "What did I do.  Now, he doesn't even want to sleep in the same room with me.  Does he not want to marry me?  IDIOT!"  She opened the door and decided to let Taecyeon take a breather.  He was probably just shocked.  "I will get an answer from him tomorrow after I give him some time to think."  She nodded her head as she covered her cold body with the blanket.  She saw the picture beside the bed and picked it up.  She started to laugh, "You were so cute then Taecyeon.  But, now you're y and so manly now.  I love you.  Goodnight!"  She kissed the picture of Taecyeon and shut the lights off.

It was morning and Taeyeon slightly opened her eyes.  She yawned and then opened her eyes when she thought about Taecyeon.  She jumped right out of bed and ran downstairs to try and find Taecyeon.  She looked everywhere and he was no where to be found.  She sighed as she sulked her way into the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee.  As she walked towards it, she saw a lonely white tulip on the handle of the coffee pot with a light blue post-it attached.  She picked up the flower and sniffed it as she read the note. 

"Good Morning Beautiful Peanut Butter and Jelly Girl.  Here is a freshly brewed pot of coffee.  Enjoy it because I want to take you on an adventure.  But, you will have to find me first OK?  You have to follow everything that is written down on this note.  Once you have found the other notes, it will let you know what to do!  Enjoy and I will see you soon little one!"  A huge smile spread on Taeyeon's face as she jumped for joy.  She ran to her room and got changed.  She found another note on her dresser along with another white tulip.  

"Get Dressed beautiful and try to find me.  Notice that the only pieces of clothing left for you are your old uniform.  Put it on and then go to you house and you will find another note there."  She stuck out her tongue and squealed like a little girl.  She quickly got dressed and drove to her house.  There she found another note and white tulip.  "You finally arrived?  Took you long enough.  Now, I want you to leave your car here and walk to our old High School.  Take the same route and I will see you there!"  Taeyeon was getting a little suspicious but she decided to walk to school anyway.  She was enjoying every single minute.  She missed her old house, the streets and her old school.

As she was walking to school, she saw a purple post-it on a pole with a white tulip attached to it.  She ran to it and took it off.  "Hey Dork, remember when we first met?  It was hilarious.  You had peanut butter and jelly on your face and pretended it was lip gloss.  You got so mad at me that you weren't paying any attention and bumped into this pole right her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter