Ch. 60

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day of their wedding.  It didn't take long for the preparations because all they really needed was each other.  There was a Pastor, a pianist and their two witnesses, Nana and Papa.  It was going to be one of the happiest day of their lives.  A day when the two will finally be married to one another and no one can ever tear them apart.  Taeyeon chose a simple white strapless wedding gown that complimented her petite figure and Taecyeon chose his traditional black tuxedo. 

Taecyeon was in one of the rooms in the church getting ready.  He was standing in front of a mirror trying to figure how to do his bow tie when Papa knocked on the door and stepped into the room.  He cleared his throat and Taecyeon turned to look at him.  "Need some help with that?"  Taecyeon smiled at Papa and nodded his head.  Papa walked over to him, "So this is it huh?"  Taecyeon laughed and shook his head, "Yeah, it seems like it took forever to try and get here.  But, here we are and I am very happy that you and Nana could be a part of it.  It wouldn't be the same."  Papa finished doing the bow tie that was now placed perfectly on Taecyeon's neck, "We have to be here.  It wouldn't be the same without us!"  Papa pulled out a box from his pocket, "Here, Nana and I want you and Taeyeon to have this.  It was ours when we got married.  Now we want you guys to have it."  Taecyeon shook his head, "Papa, we couldn't.  It was so precious to you guys."  Papa took the rings and placed them in Taecyeon's hands, "You guys mean more to us than these rings.  It would mean so much to us that you two wear them.  It will kind of be a little reminder of how you guys met and fell in love, just like Nana and I."  Taecyeon tightened his grasp on the rings as he hugged Papa. 

Taeyeon was sitting on a chair in her dressing room when she heard a knock on her door.  "Who is it?"  The voice on the other side said, "Sweetie, it's me Nana.  Can I come in?"  Taeyeon smiled and walked over to the door and opened it.  She smiled at Nana as Nana's eyes were filled with tears.  She spun Taeyeon around like a little princess, "You look beautiful honey."  Taeyeon blushed, "Thank you!"  Nana lightly kissed Taeyeon on the cheeks and took one of her hands and led her to take a seat in front of a mirror.  "I have a present for you."  Taeyeon's eyes widened as she saw a beautiful pearl necklace in Nana's hands.  "Nana."  Nana took the pearl necklace and placed it onto Taeyeon's neck.  Taeyeon gasped, "It's so beautiful!"  Nana sat down next to Taeyeon and grabbed her hands, "It was the same necklace that I wore when I got married to Papa.  I want you to wear it and pass it down to your daughter when that special day comes for her."  Tears fell from Taeyeon's eyes as she hugged Nana.  "Thank you Nana, I will treasure this with all of my heart.  I love you!"  Nana returned the hug and wiped the tears off of Taeyeon's face, "You finally ready to get married?"  Taeyeon smiled, "More than you'll ever know."  Nana laughed, "Oh I know dear, I know." 

Nana left Taeyeon alone in her room as Taeyeon put the finishing touches on herself before she walks down the aisle to her beloved Taecyeon.  As she was tucking a loose strand of hair in place a knock came at the door.  "Who is it?"  No answer.  Again another knock came.  Taeyeon tilted her head, "I wonder who it could be."  She walked to the door and opened it.  Strange, there was no one standing there.  As Taeyeon was about to close the door, she looked down and saw a lonely White Tulip on the floor.  She bent down and picked it up.  Something felt strange.  Normally when she sees Tulips she would be happy but this time, she had a weird feeling.  She doesn't know what ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter