Ch. 56

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon and Taeyeon later arrived at work together and as they entered the elevator they stumbled upon Nichkhun.  Taeyeon looked up and to her surprise Nichkhun grabbed her hands and pulled her out of the elevator leaving Taecyeon behind.  Taecyeon remembered him as Taeyeon's fiance to be.  He shook his head, "They couldn't be together, could they?"  The elevator closed on him as he rested along the handles of the elevator.

Nichkhun continued to pull Taeyeon with him towards the nearby park.  He stopped walking and he swung Taeyeon around so she could be facing him and he roughly kissed her on the lips.  Taeyeon's eyes widened from the sudden kiss.  She tried to break free from his grasp but he was holding on too tightly.  Her eyes remained open as she started crying.  Nichkhun broke the kiss when he felt Taeyeon's body shaking.  He looked at her and noticed that she was crying.  He grabbed her and held her tightly, "I'm sorry.  Did I hurt you?"  Taeyeon remained silent as Nichkhun started her hair to try and calm her down.  "I'm sorry I just got so worked up when I saw Taecyeon walk in with you."  Taeyeon scrunched her eyebrows together as she pulled away from Nichkhun, "How do you know Taecyeon?"  Nichkhun got caught, "I...saw his profile on your desk when I came to look for you yesterday."  Taeyeon glared at him, "You're lying.  I know when you are lying and you are lying to me right now.  How do you know Taecyeon?"  Nichkhun walked towards her again but Taeyeon backed away.  "TELL ME THE TRUTH!  HOW DO YOU KNOW TAECYEON?"  Nichkhun stopped, "I just do OK and I want you to stay away from him.  You heard me?  You cannot get close to him no matter what.  He isn't good news Taeyeon."  Tears fell down her face, "What are you talking about?  What is it that you are trying to hide from me?"  Nichkhun shook his head, "NOTHING.  YOU JUST HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME AND DO NOT GO NEAR HIM."

Taeyeon shook his head, "NO, there's more to it than you are implying.  I am going to find out!"  Taeyeon walked past Nichkhun but he grabbed her arms.  "You're not going anywhere."  Taeyeon looked at  him, "Watch me."  Nichkhun couldn't handle the pain anymore or the anger.  He grabbed Taeyeon and threw her on top of his shoulders.  "Yah, Nichkhun let me go.  What are you doing?"  She hit him on his back and started to kick but Nichkhun wouldn't budge.

Taecyeon saw what Nichkhun was doing and before he could reach them Nichkhun threw Taeyeon into the car and drove off.  Taecyeon ran into his car and raced down the street towards them.  Taecyeon was chasing them and luckily traffic wasn't so bad.  He sees them.  They were three cars ahead and Nichkhun was driving like a madman.  Nichkhun kept getting further and further away.  Taecyeon had to make a sudden stop when a big truck cut in front of him.  He slammed his fist onto the steering wheel.  He lost them.  Their car was no where to be seen.  Frustrated he drove around trying to find Taeyeon.

Nichkhun arrived at his house and got out of the car.  Taeyeon quickly got out and started to run down the streets but Nichkhun caught up with her and grabbed her.  She looked at him and pleaded, "Nichkhun let me go.  You are starting to scare me.  Let's talk when you calm down."  Nichkhun ignored her as he picked her up and threw her across his shoulder and walked into his house.  He unlocked the door, closed it and walked up into his room.  He threw Taeyeon onto his bed and threw his jacket off.  Taeyeon jumped off the bed but Nichkhun grabbed ahold of her and got on top of her.  "NICHKHUN, Please don't.  Please let me go."  Nichkhun didn't listen as he roughly kissed her lips.  She started to cry as she struggled to get Nichkhun off of her.  Ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter